Spring Riding, Max Peabody

Hey guys, I’ve spent lots of time and put in lots of effort in the past month or so on this video. I didn’t land/film every trick that I wanted, but I got most of them :slight_smile:

Turn up the volume, it’s a good song :wink:
And also, the video is only about 4 minutes long, the rest is just black for some reason…

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!

That was great. You had some really impressive tricks in there. I have to watch it again… now.

The 540 backside was beautiful, and there were some sick combos in there too.

Bro… 540 inward backside gave me the heebie-jeebies! You’re style is so sweet :smiley: It’s cool to see somebody pushing and actually working on “out” tricks. Keep up the SOLID riding my brother! NAUCC?!

Really awesome riding! The 540 inward backside was so nice! The combos and all the other tricks were great too!

I’ve already told you on facebook, but I loved it :smiley: It really makes me want to ride :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot! :smiley:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Glad you liked it!

Thanks man, and hell yeah NAUCC :smiley: Can’t wait!!!

Thanks :slight_smile: I’m happy you guys liked the backside, I spent a good afternoon trying to land it, and then another trying to land it cleaner, but couldn’t…
hahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s vimeo

really liked it max, love all the spins you put in. people get too caught up with putting bigger spins or flips with there spins…love just small spin trick variations! :slight_smile: wish I had some of your flatland skills…practice i suppose! :stuck_out_tongue: keep up the awesome work

your a much better flat rider than i thought! very impressive riding max! :slight_smile:

Thanks Aidan! :slight_smile:

Thanks man! :slight_smile: But you totally do :stuck_out_tongue: