Spring 2013 trials

My new vid

Impressive :smiley: u guys continue to improve:) (the other guy is Oskar right?)

1:30 in my wildest dreams I wouldn’t even consider that skinny :astonished:

The one thing I think would improve your vids is fewer hops between obstacles (more still stands) a la Max Schulze

That whole sequence at the playground is amazing. There’s no way I would ever try that.

Oskar is the small one

“The one thing I think would improve your vids is fewer hops between obstacles (more still stands) a la Max Schulze”

I would agree wth Skilewis74’s quote above. You have all the talent required to forgo the little hops.

“That whole sequence at the playground is amazing. There’s no way I would ever try that.”

Agree with this one from aarons as well.

Keep up the great work guys & thanks for sharing.

First time I saw this was on my phone. On a full size monitor a lot of those lines look even more impressive. For example on my phone I didn’t see where you said who was who (I guessed it right :sunglasses: ), and I couldn’t see any of the bumps on the skinny in the playground.

Erik is that you in the barrel @ 0:48?

In some wild crazy fantacy I can imagine doing the playground 0:51 to 1:13 but after that I can’t imagine doing that line no matter how talented I was.