Sponsorship Request

This was originally just going to be for Unhuman Clothing but Colby convinced me to send it to Bedford also… I tried to do a better job editing this video that my last one, and I think it turned out alright. I was also going to put more flatland in, but I was too lazy to go film anything else and I think there’s more than enough flatland already in most videos.

Please comment, and enjoy. :slight_smile:

I like the skateboard trick, I gotta try it.

Good luck with the sponsorship!

awesome! haha where’s my credit :stuck_out_tongue: I helped Colby convince you :stuck_out_tongue: I liked the skateboard thingy!

Dang Julia!

That was awesome! I loved the rails. You’ll for SURE get a handrail soon. And that backflip was soooo close!

That’s odd… I distinctly remember putting your name at the end. Maybe you missed it, I would check again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice Video!!! Sweet rolling wraps straight into the side roll. Great job. The grinds and rolling hops are looking great. Keep up the good work!

Everything looked awesome, I liked how smooth your rolls were. The only thing I thought you needed to work on was how fast you moved. The grinds would have looked way cooler if you were going faster. Other than that though, good stuff. Its nice you finnaly made another video.

JULIA! COOL! Loved the rolling hops, grinds, skatboard, and the stair set. Your getting good! Good luck on the sponsorship. Let me know what happens.

Hahaha I see it now :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though, I think I need to work on some more street so you aren’t kicking my butt so badly at nationals :stuck_out_tongue: