*SPOILER ALERT* UINAC Discussion Thread

Ah, I was in the USA part? You’re thinking or Emele there haha :stuck_out_tongue:
I think Emele fitted perfectly in the USA, it was a really fun and technical part. I enjoyed it. It would have been a different thing if he had a whole part to himself though.

That being said I’ve only watched USA, Potier bros and Max Schuzle parts of the DVD… I have yet to watch the rest :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha! You were slinkin’ under the platform in the second clip too :stuck_out_tongue:

I was kinda surprised that there weren’t any whips, also I though either Adrien, the muni guys, or Cedric would do a frontflip.

My favorite parts are probably Elliot’s followed by the American part, Eli and Will’s combos were sooo nice.

For street I loved Tim/Cleden’s and Cedric’s, I seriously didn’t think it was possible to ride ramps like Cedric was doing. And how the heck does Tim 5 spin off of things?!?

Also, I’m pretty much terrified of handrails after Pau’s bail where his leg got stuck :open_mouth: It looked like he could’ve easily broken his leg.

that was very good!!

Warning : very long message to follow. Read at your own risks.

I finally got to watch it today, with Edmund. Overall, as everyone said, such an incredible DVD. Bobousse did an awesome job at filming and editing, I don’t know how to thank him enough for the visual and hearing pleasures he gave me with is project. I can only try to guess all the money, time and work he must have invested in this to revamp the image of our sport. Thanks a million times Bobousse !

For me, the parts that stood out the most were the USA part, Maxime and Adrien’s part, Elliot’s part, the Croatia part, Max’s part and Cleden and Tim’s part.

However, I must add that :

• Pedro surprised me by many things, including his mastering of various styles of riding.
  • Pau and Nil both have a very enjoyable style to watch.
  • Arthur is a god of coast, I’m thinking here about his first one, one foot coast-pedal push-backward one foot coast and about his 1spin to stand up coast.
  • Sophia did many grinds that surprised me, like the fat ledge grind-180 out, aaaand… she is always very pretty ! :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Sjönneby brothers are always so clean and live in a beautiful country, a true pleasure to watch. I still don’t understand how they can pull off crazy tricks on uneven ground though.
  • I think Cédric could have done more rails and signature tricks like his weird grabs, but his ramp and park riding are still very sick.
  • I was very pleased to see Sam’s riding again, I have always loved his style.
  • Potier brothers added a very nice touch to Muni with their street and flow. Not sure which one it was, but he was so close to that rolling frontflip ! Too bad…
  • Adrien did some nice grinds and flips and added some creativity to his lines which was great. It is true though that a seatwhip or a frontflip would have been cool from him.
  • Chao is a great flat rider, especially for his age. I like the fact that he rides differently than what we would expect from someone his age and nationality.
  • The Hungarian trio, as always, was awesome. I think Krisz could have gone bigger with his street, as well as Mark with his trials (he could have gone straight to rubber on some lines…), but still great riding from both. And Bence his so underrated, glad he got the sponsorship with KH.
  • Aleix is very impressive, he has no fear.
  • Bobousse always impresses me with all the creative combos he can pull off with a single wheel. One of the greatest clip is for sure the rolling wrap to putting on cap.
  • Isaac is very lucky to live in a country with so many full-of-rails-skateparks and to be able to ride them the way he does.
  • The BC part had some impressive hops and grinds, the 360 BCspin (or whatever Nicolas will want to call it) was nice as well.

I particularly fell in love with two tricks : Elias’s slide on his feet to jump mount and of course Max’s 720 twist. That slide is a good step forward in a new and very catchy style of street riding I think.

And for me, that 720 will always stay the greatest trick of street riding of all time. Sorry for the poesy, but it marks the end of an era, and the beginning of a new one. Now, variations HAVE TO BE done with the 540, and we can start working on the famous 900. I have no doubt that it will be done, it is physically possible knowing how close Dan and Luke have been to a 720 on flat. The 9 will be great too, but never as much as the 720. Max, you have no idea how I love you even more now that you finally landed this trick, it is such a relief. Good job ! Did you build your way up with 180s, 360s and 540s on the ledge ? Did you find it hard at all ? Did it take you a lot of time and training to learn ? Do you think you will try to learn it on flat ?

I am sorry about that everyone, but this is an important event for me and I am very excited about it. :o

Sorry also about the length of this message, but I think this DVD deserves it. Thank you again Bobousse !

Hugo

This DVD is so amazing! Every aspect of it was very well done. I also like the fact that the sections are each like a video of their own. It makes it easy to watch sections of it if you want to watch something specific or don’t have time for the whole thing.

Obviously there was a lot of incredible riding in this DVD. I really liked how many really creative tricks there were. Like in Maxime and Adrien’s part when one of them starts in the middle of the staggered stacks of pallets and hops side to side to get to the top. Or in the Croatia part when Elias opens the gate by pedal grabbing it. There were tons of huge tricks too.

I also liked seeing riding from some people who don’t make videos very often.

The filming in the DVD was extremely smooth and the editing flowed very well. I like that Bobousse did some cool things like the cloning too.

Unicycling is not a Crime is an amazing DVD and it’s obvious that a lot of work went it to it.