Sp4rky-M4rky, I'm calling you out! (one done)

you love controversy dont chuh. you dont have to be very smart to understand what im saying. you can do whatever you want. watch the videos or not. just dont go out of your way to make a point of what your preference is if some people will take it the wrong way. no one here probably watches every last video, but lets not single people out. we’re all invariably people and deserve the same respect in that regard at a minimum.

I dont like watching peoples videos were there riding is lower than my standard of riding, its nothing personal I just dont find them as intresting/inspiring/exciting Knowing I can do better, I normaly watch videos see tricks then go out and learn them, If I am better than the rider theres nothing new and chances are I have already seen it done many times before.

Sorry man, didn’t mean to hurt yours or anyones feelings. I’m making a vid soon and I won’t mind if you decide to not watch it.

I watch them all, some not all the way through though. That goes for beginner videos and video form skilled riders. If the vid bored me, I close it. Ive done that on some beginner videos, and ive done it on some video by shaun and others.

well im gona throw a vagouly related spanner in the works here by saying can you all watch my noob vid

ha ha Chris hurry up with your video, i did the handrail for you now you have to 180flip the 9 set for me ha ha

well im gona throw a vagouly related spanner in the works here by saying can you all watch my noob vid

ha ha Chris hurry up with your video, i did the handrail for you now you have to 180flip the 9 set for me ha ha

I’ll be happy if i can do a 4 again. I wanna see some big street from you man.

well flipped a 4 which will be in my next vid and shiftied a 7 th eonly clips i had of me landing it i fuckin deleted though which was a bit stupid ill maybe go do it again but ive got some cool clips any way xxx

i should have worded that differently.
i don’t like many people’s first videos. i used to watch them all. at one point i had watched every unicycling video on myspace and youtube, but now i don’t care. I know what i like to seen in a video, and that usually can’t be fulfilled by an average person’s first video. like jerrick said, it has to be interesting. if a noob can make an interesting video, have at it, but i know that their 2nd or 3rd video will be much better, and probably end up being a good video.

I am realy close to finishing it now. I know I said I would have it done by now but it started raining and I missed out on filming. I will surly have it done tomorrow, If it rains I will probably just put it up as it is.

Is that a flip or a 180 flip Lucas? Can’t wait for the vid Sparky ^^

P.s

Can’t wait for the vid Lucas ^^

i only flipped a 4, 180 flipped a 3 and cuple other fings dont wana reveal it all now do i cough 19stair handrail cough lol

Sweet…looking forward to some “bigger” street. None of that flatland bolocks :stuck_out_tongue:

hope youre not mad at me skrobo, its just i take equality too serious. like i work in a big food court with different races of people and stuff and i get in a lot of fights when i see racism and pompous behavior so i usually end up like battling that. but yeah i didnt mean to come on all strong dude, i didnt mean to like deviate the attention of what this threads about.

<3
love,
jonny

Bring on the vid sparky! whens it going to be done? I’m guessing your asleep right now anyway lawl.

I was going to go into town to finish filming today but after doing this I need a break. Its been getting worse since I have been riding on it, I talked to my neighber who is a nurse and she thinks I have broken my (middle) toe and says I shouldnt ride for 2 weeks. its looking wet for the next few days anyway. my video is so nearly finished so I could post it now or in a few days when my foot will hopfuly be better I could try and finish it.

post it now!

ok, when I say now I mean in at least 25 -35 mins when I have saved it and uploaded it onto youtube.

I’m counting.

its uploading onto youtube