Selling my custom built 29" Nimbus Oracle. Bought as a road 29" in November 2020 and has been built up over time to be amazing for distance riding. The inspiration for this build was to mimic a gravel bike.
Asking $525 USD Buyer pays shipping from Ontario Canada.
Unicycle is in great shape minus some cosmetic damage to the top coat and bumpers, should all be shown in the pics
Without the handlebar this uni is about 9lbs, climbs exceedingly well and is great over long distances. The rim can accomodate up to a 2.6" tire so it can be used off road.
For an $40 USD I can repaint the frame black or ship the remainder Tremclad primer and top coat free with the uni.
Parts are as follows:
- Halo Vapour rim (430g)
- Sapim Laser light weight spokes
- Continental Race King tire folding (2.25", new as of December)
- Nimbus 36H ISIS disc hub
- Maxxis light weight tube (Presta)
- 2 pairs of cranks (114/100mm Qu-Ax aluminum)
- Rockbros purple pedals
- Tektro dual piston hydraulic brake.
- Nimbus Oracle 29" Frame
- Mudguards from Decathlon
- Trail Bell (Arm is off trail bell but can be silenced with a magnet)
- Nimbus Dual QR seat clamp
- custom Handlebar (mimics the style of the Qu-Ax bar)
- Mad4One Comfort Saddle.
Selling as we’re going back to the office and I’m putting the money towards a bike.