So Many Damn Newbies!

Dont mis understand me, I fully support everyone who is trying to learn, and I love that they are enjoying unicycling, but the questions are getting repetative.

Before you post a question that you think is probably pretty common (ie. mounting turning,etc…) Try the search feature at
http://forums.gilby.com/forums/search.php?s=
Have fun!
-David Kaplan

David-

If you’re going to quote me in your signature file please use the spell checker first. It looks to me like you used Rhysling’s spell wrecker. That hurts me deeply. Oh … never mind … I think I just got over it.

I thought you liked for new riders to post questions so you can respond:

Shoelaces? Tie them together for greater strength.

Level 5 on a giraffe? Yeah, I wheel walked with stilts.

You usually have some of the funniest responses. I would hate to see you give up any opportunities.

Sorry, I fixed it… I think. By the way, I have that quote tacked up on my bulletin board ever since you wrote it. I am still waiting to find a use for it in an essay of some sort, or when I get into a verbal brawl with my idiot of an AP English teacher.
Yeah, I like the questions, and answering them, but I am in a pissy mood today, and an innocent thread about the sudden increase in the unicycling population turned into a vent for my teenage angst.
-David Kaplan

i feel ya…search people search.

like for instance "Dream Uni"gets 51 hits

Forget that, “how to mount” gets 709 hits! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!
-David Kaplan

Hey, David,

Check out the Violent Fems- they’ve got the angst thang down. You might drop them a line, explaining your personal flavor of angst- maybe they’ll put it to music. Until that magical day comes, search the forms for previous complaints about simple questions, so that I might be spared agnst backlash. Take one for the team.

I’v taken the time to search for posts that might cause you angst- you can find them here:

Old Dude Giv’n Me Flack

Christopher