So Lamed out

How would I go about indicating that? Would I just tell UPS when I drop it off to be delivered?

yep (my expereience is only with canada post, but i’m sure it’s the same)

thaaaanks, i didn’t put a picture up… but i started a thread on it
mine was an 05 frame, breakage was common, less common in the 06 model and unheard of in the 07… i bent it doing something stupid and i still can’t think of a way to put half that much pressure on a frame not doing stupid stuff. it did get a little out of proportion, but more than 10 broke…

Yay, happy end to the story

what kind of uni was the one that got trashed?

this uni was mine,yup, i broke it and sent it back. they fixed it and it wont break again.one funny thing you will notice is that they welded on the seat post tube backwards
:stuck_out_tongue:
-Riley

How could you tell? decals?

I had sent him a PM letting him know his old uni is living a long and healthy life and is making its way to its third owner. I’m actually riding it in the picture for my avatar.

If you were/lived in Oz, i would pay for it. :smiley:

I meant how can you tell that the seat post was welded on backwards. sorry for confusion…

Oh sorry, well theres usually a slit on the back of the frame at the top but its now on the front of the frame. You can’t really tell when theres a seatpost clamp on.

My beginner came like that and all I did was flip the wheel around and the seat and it was good. :smiley:

In case nobody mentioned this earlier, the way your crank is bent has the look of being run over by a car. I guess it’s up to you to determine whether you think this was an accident or not…

Here’s an example of another car-victim unicycle:

Well not that you would use them anyway but the dx frame has brake mounts which would then be on the wrong side.

the first thing I thought when I saw the picture was “hit by a car” too. I’d say thats a good educated guess.

There was a kid in one of VanUni’s vids (can’t find it though) that had brakes on his. My gues is it was for MUni and he looked like he may have been too short for a 24 w/o cutting the frame He was doing trials lines in the vid though.

Yeah, my educated guess is that some intoxicated people were at my house when I wasnt there :angry: and they effed around with it and forgot it in the driveway and ran it over, then then put it beside my house and left it for dead.