So i was riding my unicycle

And something slightly interesting happened. Smiley face. Explanation in large detail of mildly entertaining story that draws on too long. Abrupt closure to story. Over-explained conclusion. More smiley faces.

unicycles.

-Graham

And what exactly is your point? :stuck_out_tongue:

I think he’s mocking the forums out of fun. It’s a free speech thing.

Point in case.

Yeah, that thing that i abuse.

Meh, don’t like it? don’t post.
Sarcasm is still the lowest form of wit.

You know that when Oscar Wilde said “Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit” he was being sarcastic, right?

I did not, I didn’t even know it was him who said it, I’ve just been told it since I was little. :slight_smile:
Anyway, I think it applies, even though I’m a sarcastic person myself (so I’m told) :stuck_out_tongue:

How nice you are. :slight_smile:

Lame. Move to JC, please.

this thread pertains to unicycling though. Just read my very interesting story.

dude, i drew that first rage guy myself, the one biting his lip haha.

You can have my goat if you need one. I’m tired of feeding the damned thing anyway.

it’s been done before. If you were going for funny, you missed by a mile Mr. Copy-Paster.

now get off of 4chan and go outside. You’re a truly annoying specimen.

The wonderful Charlie Brooker did something similar with news reports a while back.
Warning - contains naughty words

I’m usually pretty mindful when it comes to bad language on the forum, but I do allow myself one f*ck off a year.
Normally Billy gets it, but I’m sure he wouldn’t mind if this year it went to Unibikeling.

cool story bro.

I was actually kind of going for “new people post stupid shit”.

So after your hiatus you decided to start fresh?
Usually learning precedes teaching, but if you want to put rote forum treads to an end you’ll want to make your disruptive posts a bit more sparse. I’m not saying that you can’t communicate in your preferred way, but attempting to drown out others will eventually make the flaws of any single method more and more apparent.