So I bought a unicycle...

Been lurking on here the last week or so, so here I am! Got my uni last week but haven’t had any time to try riding it until today. Not much success and my taint isn’t that happy, but I was just riding in the hallway anyways trying to get a sense of balance.

what type of uni do u have? and how bigs the wheel?
where did you get it from?
just keep practicing.

I got the Nimbus II 24" with the ISIS hub off unicycle.com. Unicycling somehow came up as a topic of conversation at my job and I ended up buying one!

welcome to the forum
just keep practicing it will come to you
nice unicycle, ive got the same one and love it

Edited for spelling

Thanks. Unfortunately I won’t have much time to practice for another week since I’m doing a short tour with my band. But I should have plenty of practice time after that in place of my running time (don’t run when sick/extremely tired, hehe).

Hawo friend. :smiley:
1) What’s your bands name???
2) Sweeet!!! good luck with it my friend. :smiley:
3) I’ll keep that in mind. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bands name is Copremesis.

So I wasn’t about to wait until next week to start riding. I had to take my uni outside for the first time! And what better time than midnight! Pretty exhausting. I didn’t have much success except for a couple times when I really felt balanced…until I ate it. The fear of crushing my junk is pretty much gone, so I guess that’ll be my accomplishment for the day! :slight_smile:

success comes in small packages, often covered up in frustration and denial, keep going friend, I am a begginer too, HORAY FOR UNICYCLE’S!