So after 10 years I'm back on one wheel.....but....

I used to ride a crappy uni about 10 years ago pretty decent, but still, I cant overcome the re-occurring problem of constantly going to the left. I’m assuming it is from being right leg dominant, but even when I intentionally ease up on the right leg and focus on the left, I still go to the left alot. I know things take time, but I am wondering if this is a common problem with an easy fix, or just something that I will naturally overcome. anyone else experience this in the begining?

Try the other way around: put more weight on your right pedal.

check to see if your seat is strait. if its not just line it up with the wheel. When I was learning I had a similar problem. I hope it helps.:slight_smile:

This is a good point. A right handed person who is right leg dominant will have a stronger left leg.

I too ride toward the left (right leg dominate). It’s only an issue on flat ground. Climbing/descending or playing in the dirt I don’t notice it at all. I don’t think it’s the unicycle. I think it’s me. I don’t really like cruising flat ground for long distances because of that twist thing. I live near mountains and like climbing steep paved roads and easy to semi-steep trails. Now if I could just learn to hop up a curb.