Snowdon 2005 Trip

Hey all, I’ve finally managed to get hold of some of the photos from the trip Myself, Dave Marshall (Kington99), Alex Smout, and Rupert Millard took to Mt. Snowdon in North Wales. We went between Christmas and new year, as we’ve done on 2 previous occasions, and Leigh Wilkins came along with us to take photos and walk the route.

The weather was fantastic, as these pictures show, although it was still cold enough for a sprinkling of snow, especially in the shadows of steps and drops. Apologies for the smudge in the middle of every photo up to page 3, Leigh didn’t realise there was a mark on the lens until I cleaned it off half way up the staircase. I also turned up the resolution at that point :p.

Snowdon 05 Gallery Page

Loose.

Nice set of photos, looks like you picked a really nice day for it. I particularly like DSC00977.JPG as it makes Leigh look like a giant with a little man on her back :smiley:

When i walked snowdon i walked up crib goch (the ridge) it was scary + the weather was crap.

nce pics

mike

That little man is my Dad! but yeah he’s 5’ 8" so you’re kindof right.

I once did the horseshoe by the crib goch route, I’m not sure I’d ever do it again without ropes, it was very hairy indeed.