Sneak Preview. Pics of 2004 Torkers.

Pics of the 2004 Torkers were just put up.

Go to http://www.seattlebikesupply.com/onlinecatalogs.html . Enter “unicycle” then click “GO”.

The LX line now has a flat crown.

There is a new DX line with 20" Trials and 24" MUni, both with Velo saddle. Can’t tell by the pics if the hub and cranks are splined. Also a DX Giraffe.

Can’t wait to see one at the LBS, I mean LUS.

I like the looks of the 20" DX. The cranks look too long though. I see they also have a black 400mm X 25.4mm seat post. I’ll have to see if my LUS has a catalog from them.

Mojoe

They look great. I think Torker is doing a graet job of listening to what we want and putting out a great product (for the price). Speaking of price, and idea how much these are going to cost?
Also, is there anywhere we can get a list of the specs for these unis?

Daniel

I’m still hoping for the really low price range. It’s really cool how many people started on these cheap torkers.

OMG! :astonished: THEY HAVE A GIRAFFE! W00t!

yeah, the original torker was great for starting out on

The Torkers are awesome starting uni’s, except for the saddles. They are sooo tiny. And terribly for holding while hopping.
These ones look great, though.

The site’s not working for me…is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Andrew

Worked for me, Andrew.

Andrew, I thought it was not working, but it finally responded. It is one exceedingly slow site.

.duaner.

I wonder when they will be available from Unicycle.com?

That’s great that the new ones have a flat crown. The KH-type seats look good too. I’m looking forward to seeing how much they cost.

Nikki

Looking at the pics, it looks to me like the hub and cranks a splined. But I could be wrong.

And the site seems to be working fine for me. If anyone wants me to email the pics from it, just send me a PM with your email address.

ooh, a giraffe. i wonder if it’ll be on par qualitywise with the other torkers, or if it’ll be like the savage…

Re: Sneak Preview. Pics of 2004 Torkers.

[QUOTE]
Originally posted by UniBrier
[B]Pics of the 2004 Torkers were just put up.

Go to http://www.seattlebikesupply.com/onlinecatalogs.html . Enter “unicycle” then click “GO”.

There is a new DX line with 20" Trials and 24" MUni, both with Velo saddle. Can’t tell by the pics if the hub and cranks are splined.

Hey guys! The new line of freestyle, Trials, and MUni unicycles look pretty nice and solid. Does anyone know if/think that the “Velo” saddle on the Unistar DX line is the Kris Holm Velo saddle? UniBrier: Where did you get the info that it is actually a VELO seat? or are you just assuming that it is Velo and/or Kris Holm? Unless Torker got rights from Miyata, it looks as though they already copied the Miyata new style seats…the “Torker sub-seats.” I guess its not a very big deal whether these “Velo” seats are Kris Holm series or not, but I know some people don’t like the KH seats as well as, say, the Miyata air-seats…I tend to think the KH is firmer.

Like UniBrier, I too think that the DX line may indeed include splined cranks/hub. I am very excited to see what the specs. are of the 2004 Torkers!!

What do the rest of you that haven’t replied yet think?

~Sara (unicyclerider@hotmail.com) (A.I.M: unipsychogirl)