Slalom Competition Thread!

In the video (starting at the 1:12 mark) riding my 36er, it took me 8 seconds to slalom through 20 cones, each about 1 meter apart. That’s not too bad, but I know I could go faster and shave off a few seconds.

I’ll set it up again in a couple days and try it with my trials, MUni and 36er again. I’ll set up the cones further apart so I can bomb it really fast and smooth, then try them super close together, like maybe 1-2 feet, and try that. :smiley:

Just thought of an added “twist” to this competition…

[B]

BC SLA[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]LOM!!! [/COLOR][/B]
That might be super fun…and super challenging! :smiley:

Terry, what size cranks are you using in the video?

In the “USC” slalom video? 150mm. The street slalom in my other video they were 114mm.

That would be awesome! I’ll try that next week if it’s hot outside, there’s like a “less-than-1%” grade hill right in front of my home so it’s perfect for BC wheelin’:smiley:

Anyone tried it? because I did with my BC wheel! it was pretty fun, but I dont have much cones. I forgot to mesure how far were the cones but they were pretty close to each other.:stuck_out_tongue:

Youtube it! :smiley:

Why? I dont even have a youtube account… I have one but it’s just all retarded things on it:p I’m not even sure of my password…

EDIT: You only have 6:45 to wait:)

Ok cool. I think some people have trouble viewing on vimeo, but I don’t. Youtube is just faster to upload and go live. Ok, 1:55 to go! lol! :smiley:

Haha that was cool! I’d like to try that with about 20 cones, but I doubt I’d be able to stay on that long! :smiley:

I’ll try it with my “Speed-Stacks” cups next week, I done remember how much I got but there’s more than 4:p I’ll try it on my 36er too, with the 114mm cranks!:slight_smile:

EDIT: Do you have a BC wheel Terry?

EDIT2: For the post below, just go look on Team JWJ :slight_smile:

Can you give a link? I can’t find it.

I also might have to give this a try over the weekend on my 20 in.

Sure do. Haven’t ridden it in a while, but now I have a reason! :smiley: