Skills for Sale

Yes its finally happened. I’m actually selling my skills to you, the average joe who try’s to get good at unicycling but it just never happens.

But all that’s about to change, becuase now, you can just purchase my skills for just 5 easy installments of $19.95.

Now I know what some of you are thinking, “Skills…what kind of skills?”.
Well the answer to that is simple enough.
For only 5 easy installments of $19.95, I will ship 5 different skills to you for 5 months (1 every month)

Skills are:

1. Looking cool- You can’t unicycle if you don’t look cool, its the law.
  2. Looking good- You can’t unicycle without looking good, unless your a clown or something.
  3. Trials- Yeah some people say I’m better than Ryan A. I’m not going to lie or anything, I’m just not going to deny it.
  4. Street- Street is the best example of skill sets 1 and 2 and I got em’ for sale.
  5. Muni- After you purchase my Muni skills Kris will be all like, “Hey bro can you show me how that’s done again?”, and you can be like “Yeah I guess so Kris”

If anyone here wants to get good, PM me and we’ll get you goin.

Do you ship out of country as well? And if you do, what’s the shipment cost to Slovenia?

This is just what I’ve been looking for. I’d steal like a crack head to get the cash needed to get my hands on those muni skills.

Where do I send the money?

Can you mail with discrete packaging, I don’t want my family to know that I bought these skills.

I can’t hardly wait.

Don’t you think they will suspect something. Your skills will improve over night. It’s suspicious

What size do they come in?

can he not email them?

I already have the most important skill; “Saving my money”. :sunglasses:

Thats not funny if you don’t know how to post an image and he is not posting in rsu so calm down.:slight_smile:

Yeah I thought it was funny & creative.:smiley: But even I’m not gullible enough to take it seriously lol!

Yeah it was even obvious from the title that it was a joke! So there was no reason to click on it if it is going to upset you.:stuck_out_tongue:

Terry, You already have the great muni skills. I’ve been at it for 3 years, and my progress is almost negative. I’d have to pay big money for skills like yours.

Yeah UniSlab, I thought your post is terrific, and imaginative. Thanks for the fun!

Haha cool I’m glad you guys got a kick out of it because I was just really bored and thought It would be kind of funny.

Glad no one was all like “WTF, who does this guys think he is?”

Haha that one was the best though!

alright.calm. happy. gotta dance now.

can i return them in thirty days and get my money back?

they could come in handy for my new vid.

If you think you can part with them.

Dude, unislab, I’m kinda broke cause I just bought a Swedish wiener stretcher.

Could you front me skills 4 & 5 and I get you back when my video royalties come rollin in?

oooooooooooooooommmgggggggggggggggg…

soooooooooooooooo fuuunnyy!!! :smiley:

NO! You pay for all skill or no skills!