sinco - Zen Junkie

the only thing that i could say even remotely bad about this video is that fact that 4 and a half minutes went in about 30 seconds it was just so fantastic to watch, i’ve already watched it again. cant wait for a dvd if you make one!!

what were the other two ?? lol :slight_smile:

This is really great stuff and Jim knows how to edit and make each video again that fantastic. Find more stuff from him

here

and download Zen Junkie here

Now you know why we want him for the UnigirlsIII project :smiley:

The best univid (this is only my opinion) is Demo99 and then maybe Defect (though that may not count as a “vid” :o) Anyway, there are tons of good univids out there, I’m pretty sure this isn’t the best one out there, although it’s really, really, REALLY good.
EDIT: I totally forgot to mention Perfect Lines, it’s one of the best univids ever :smiley: (again, only my opinion)

where do i find this demo99 :slight_smile:

seriously, search. third result after searching the term “demo99”.

your link doesnt work for me. i would really like too download

ups, sorry

this should work

And the links to download the video in that thread don’t work. Is there any other way to watch it??? I’d like to see it

i can tell you right now that it has a lot to do with vertical leap to begin with, and distance(from what i’ve seen) seems to be correlated to your feet as well, this comment is being made as the vid downloads… best teaser ever tho.

haha, sickest video ever, wish i could ride like that!!!
i want ups like that so bad!

That’s like saying the best way to eat icecream is to put it in your mouth. And how do you know? You’re not exactly in a position to be making such claims. end rant/trollalotgivitous

From my experience, you need a lot of practice with a bit of genetics to become a good jumper. I think anybody can get 100cm with enough time and effort.

i speak from experience with distance… i have always had a long(ish) longjump compared to most ppl, and my ups are decent, which is where i am on the unicycle as well.

that own3d!

Hey could someone put this on vimeo please? I can’t watch WMP stuff

Try out VLC media player, regardless of your operating system it plays most file formats (wmv included) perfectly. Official download of VLC media player, the best Open Source player - VideoLAN

Hey, does anyone remember this stuff? :slight_smile:
Now we some bonus material, from the few hours of footage left.
BUT, its not a uni vid, and it is for die hard fans only, haha.

http://www.sinco.hu/data/vid/sinco_zenjunkie_bonus.wmv
or
http://www.vimeo.com/1042555 (soon)

Looking forward to it.

Very cool video. The first zen junkie is what convinced me to start saving up for an HD camera and broaden my creative focus from just still photography to include video as well.

Your filming and editing really is something to strive for.

great stuff from sinco one again