Should I feel bad?

I’ve been wondering whether I should feel bad about my uni-ing. I mean, I have a new DX trials and custom build MUni, but the only uni I ever ride is my old LX 24". I wish I could ride them more, but the only riding I really get to do is to class and back around campus (don’t wanna wear down the MUni tire on sidewalks and hills are too steep for the DX nor do I wish to leave either in the rain on the bike rack). I donno, what are ya’ll’s thoughts?

Sorry for the randomness of the thread, it is 3:30 am and my mind is half gone.

What about during weekends and whatnot? There has to be a time where you can be riding your other unis.

Like right now, or probably for a while, cause there isnt much activity late at night, you could be on your DX. =p

just feel happy because you have two unicycles.

i only have one. :frowning:
should i feel bad ?

Nah… iam happy and riding everyday all the day

A majority of the time, i’m riding my DX when i’m with my friends and my coker when i by myself and want some serious speed. :smiley: :smiley: Umm… my homemade BC is probably the one i don’t use that much cause i’m still upgrading/modifiy it. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

So you shouldn’t feel ashamed that you’re not riding your MUni that much, at least you are unicycling and that’s what counts. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Take care friend
Hazmat

I feel the same way sometimes…But then i realize how awsome i will feel when i get to take em both out for a weekend camping andabuse the helloutta em.

When my parents got my a dx 24’’ for my birthday I rode it around alot but kinda stopped because I used my lx for trials. When I got used to the dx, I could jump just as high on the lx so I used the dx. My advice would just be to use the dx around on those steep hills and stuff and get used to it. Then you’ll be happier.

How long are you going to let your new DX trials and custom built MUni just lay around being neglected? They’re getting outdated too, what with the speed of technological advances. So when you finally sell them, you won’t get what you wished you could get for them.

If everyone hoarded unicycles they never used, they’d create an artificial demand which would drive prices up, creating irrational exuberance in the uni market, and forcing many of us regular folk clean out of the market for quality unis.

Like you, it’s late for me. Don’t take me serious.