Short Gliding vid

I live in England towards the south in a village and for miles around it is pretty flat so when ever it rains alot like now we get floods.

Go ahead, post your video I dont mind, it will be good to see.

How long did it take you to learn?

yeah i did, i edited it.

yeah i hear those floods are really bad. is it as bad as you see one the news where you live?

Holy crap!! That’s after one day of practice?? :astonished: :astonished:

basically, but i could 1 foot wheel walk before i had that day of practice… it was just the perfect hill. i love it.

you loved it… but man those stupid cars they stopped you alot. ahaha

Its not been too bad, my house hasnt flooded or anything, a house up the road did and a few others near have. The main problem was all but one of the roads out of the village flooded so to get into town (which normaly took about 10mins) took another 45 mins.

Is that a joke :smiley: gliding
When gliding you have a foot on the tyre to break it and keep it under you. When you coast you can not control your speed you just have to ballence over the uni.

I jelious now, awsome trick

damn, thats gotta suck.
is there house really damaged?

smurf yeah! that road is usually un used. but i swear it was drive up hill day or something.

so what i did one mistake, look who’s talking “smurf” it ain’t even a word and you lefted out an “a”.

smurf is a word sort of. ‘alot’ isnt.
and no i didnt, its drive up hill day.
GOSH!
EDIT: and ‘ain’t’ isn’t a word either.

Do I have to learn wheel walking for gliding?
Nice music, btw:)

The normal progression is to learn wheel walking (ww) then to learn to one foot wheel walk(1ftww) then from there you learn to glide which doesnt take long and is fairly easy once you get the feel for it.

The music is Dogbowl - One Wheel, you can listen to it and download it here.

I just got back from a nice long steep hill. I only got a few runs down it because my dad didnt want to stay long and cars kept coming but it is soo much fun. I recomend everyone should learn to do it. ITS NOT TOO HARD, go out and practice now!! Its so much easier down steeper hills once your started, although learning on shallower hills does seem to get your technique better.

Reef is evil :astonished: now you know stay hushed

Were you going fast, Sparky?
I’m too smart for poor Evan.

Im practicing now!

I have my regular WW solid, but never bothered with one footed, but now, im not sure what foot to use for pushing. I try with my right foot pushing, left foot on frame (hard for me to get it right so im not hitting the tire with that foot lol) and can go a few feet, try with my left foot on the tire and right on frame, and I go the same distance.

Ill catch up to you guys and have a gliding video of myself. Hopefully the street I live on is still closed off by then, cause its a nice gradual hill all the way down.

Thanks, I was looking for that:)