Short Fun Vid

Its been too long since I’ve released anything, and today I had some fun riding.

If you’re looking for fifhtflips, hugespins and treybacks, you’re in the wrong thread, but it was a fun ride and I just decided to use some clips and put something out.

The riding is nothing special, really. Its just some flat and some stuff I got within 3 sessions of riding for about 15-20 minutes. It was fun though so enjoy guys.

Vimeo:

I need some dancing lessons, I know. :stuck_out_tongue:

nice;)

after a while i started to wonder if u were gona ride ur uni at all lol

I was as good as you up until 0:40.

Sadly, I don’t think that’s even true.:o

nice editing man :slight_smile: your flats waay better then mine too :stuck_out_tongue: outflip looked cool as well.

I liked it, your style fits very well in to… something, great!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Haha I’ve been riding a lot actually. Its just that whenever I get new footage, within a week i’ve done something more impressive and I lose motivation haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha i’m not even a good dancer :roll_eyes: I suppose thats what you get when you find a song like that and you’re in a good mood :sunglasses:

Thanks ;). I’ve gotten some way better combos SINCE then, so we’ll see when my next vid comes out. Hopefully i’ll throw something together in a week or two.

Thanks dude, its cool to know i’m developing a “style”

cool flat combos. I like how you land the varialroll. I wish I had thought of that when I was first learning them :stuck_out_tongue: