shoes?

Chuck Taylors do me good. Although mine have ripped in a few places they are actually double layered and reasonably thick and sturdy.

I use skate shoes. DC’s… They have done the best for me so far. Around 3 months to wear through them… That in contrast to 3 pairs in 3 months is pretty good. I do wish they had a little stiffer bottoms, but that is going to be pretty similar with all skate shoes …

i’m using nike 6.0 air mogan, best shoes ever for flatland
all others shoes are destoyed in only one month
those last me three/four months

I wear some $7 sneakers that I got half price… $3.50. They’re great for anything but flatland, good grip, but no padding on the sides. They’re lasting just great, though, 2 months and no wear at all.

I dont like skateboarding shoes, my feet slip off the pedals while doing trials

What ever skates shoes are on sale at Big 5 when I need shoes.

You say your feet are slipping when you use this sole:

http://www.activerideshop.com/images/AdditionalImage/700/G000CDG1.jpg

What pedals are you using? Metal pins should stick in those holes like glue. I avoid that sole because of how well they grab my foot. I like it a little easier to adjust my foot.

I don’t like those half cabs. Wore out way to quick and the grip sucked (I guess my pedals didn’t like it).

ftw. these are plenty grippy for me. mine are even extremely worn from gliding and they’re still grippy.

GoGo Converse!

The grip is light, but just enough that you don’t lose your feet at high speeds, but not grippy enough so that you can’t re-position your feet or simply take your feet off for any reason.

I use these shoes

they’re nike paul rodriguez 2s. Mine are like the picture but they have red laces:D I’ve tried running shoes, but they didn’t have enough ankle protection for me, so I switched back to these

For MUni, I love my Salomon xa Pro shoes. They are lightweight, ventilated, grippy, and they have just the right amount of stiffness. Also, they are thick enough around the ankles that they protect from bashing on the crank.

I have Fallen. Theyre not that popular but you can find them at most skateboarding stores.

They works good with my pedals for trials. :D:D:D

I used to use cheap skate shoes but i recently got some hightop skate shoes and i LOVE them :smiley: my ankles used to get hit doing unispins and treys etc sometimes crankflips but now its protected!

I’ve tried a lot of shoes by now for street/flat and the only way to go are Nike 6.0. They’ve last me 5 times longer (at least) than any other shoes, plus you can get low or mid top for ankle protection. A lot of other riders also use them (Anna Jinks, Eli Brill, Will Riley, Bobousse, Kevin K., ect.)

For Flat/Street I wear DC A-250s coz they are like a skate shoe (flat sole, thick ankle walls) but they aren’t as bulky at the end. They are kinda half skate, half runner :smiley:

I use any of the 5 10 freeride shoes. They stick to pedals like glue, so if your cranks or pedals get wet you don’t slip around or anything. Also I believe that they come in mid top also. I have been very happy with them.

funny because I was actually considering purchasing adidas sambas for riding. it seems like they’re a great compromise between a fat, padded, traditional skate shoe and the thinner, more flexible converse.

That being said. I ride with either my converses or old sneakers.

Whad do you think about

What do you think about Try-all trials shoes?

I<3 Sambas.
I ride in those too, I find they feel the most comfortable while riding. And that’s why I use’em. Now when it comes to what are the best, I couldn’t tell you that.
'Cause I just ride in what feels good.