Shameless

i’ve got my own shameless
seat: miyata black, carbon fiber seat frame, miyata seat post
wheel set: koxx hub, koxx street cranks (soon), koxx non drilled rim orange one, try all bald tyre, lo pro mag specialized pedals
frame, set clamp: kh 2007 without color, koxx orange seat clamp
:smiley:
photos soon

here’s my new setup for flatland

kh frame without paint
koxx orange seat clamp
miyata seat post, miyata seat with a carbon fiber seat frame
undrilled orange koxx rim
koxx hub, koxx street cranks, lo pro mag specialized pedals
bald try all tyre

enjoy!

feel free to post comments :slight_smile:

– bobousse

that must get said alot now adays

interesting

no man i have a really grate grate summer job lots of monney fore me :smiley: and tomorrow i think im going to by a sail boat

That is awesome, looks good too.

what boat are you getting?

can i fit a koxx frame on my kh hub?

Yeah, but it’s all good because that’s how much a nimbus coker is here. :smiley: :smiley:

ow I was hopping for a funny vid of you crying :frowning: - that was a light harted joke btw

1. Not going to happen. :smiley:
  2. no harm done.

whel it ended up not happening but im looking fore a hobie cat 16 if u no what that is:) :smiley:

Yea I know what you mean. We have one and a hobie tiger F18. We dont sail the 16 much but it was cheap. Their fun boats to sail, not nearly as fast as tigers but still great fun.

ah well, I can still use my imagination

$716.67 (that includes shipping) actually.

That’s true. Like i always do. :smiley: :smiley:

Close enough. Also the currency conversion may have been different 2day then when i did it. :smiley:

shit thats cheaper than a kh. cool. i want one but i still love my kh.
oi timtimtimmy, you should work on your box cutting technique. I saw the vid on youtube of you openeing it, and you could really hurt yourself cutting it the way you did.

I dont really understand the point of this unicycle.

they take a KH unicycle and make it non isis with worse cranks imo.

I agree but it does look nice with the orange and blue though :smiley:

I now have a shameless, it just happened. I didn’t buy everything at once. But I love it. IMO the best wheelset with the best frame. My changes from a standard shameless are tire, I have a maxxis cc, seat post, I have a pit fighter…it rocks!, and i have the Kh seat post clamp