Seminar prices

I had in Berlin a contact to a big advertising agency there.

They want not my software but only a seminar over search engines.

What should I charge for

2 days seminar with about 15 hours 480 miles to Berlin and 480 miles back
to Salzburg?


Roland Mösl http://pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
http://BeingFound.com Web Design starts at the search engine

Re: Seminar prices

Give them the seminar and include the software free afterwards :wink:

Don’t forget to include the charge for software in the seminar’s price.
Charge 1.5 times the travel expenses.

“Roland Mösl” <founder@pege.org> wrote in message
news:9b9qso$igo$1@constitution.worldwebserver.com
> I had in Berlin a contact to a big advertising agency there.
>
> They want not my software but only a seminar over search engines.
>
> What should I charge for
>
> 2 days seminar with about 15 hours 480 miles to Berlin and 480 miles
> back to Salzburg?
>
>
> –
> Roland Mösl http://pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
> http://BeingFound.com Web Design starts at the search engine

Re: Seminar prices

“Leonid S. Knyshov at home” <lknyshov@pctips.com> wrote in message
news:9b9sga$j33$1@constitution.worldwebserver.com
> Give them the seminar and include the software free afterwards

I hope to show them, that my WSC is the best way to create search engine
friendly pages.

So I hope the search engine seminar ends with the demand for training for
my software package

> Don’t forget to include the charge for software in the seminar’s price.
> Charge 1.5 times the travel expenses.

But how much for the seminar?


Roland Mösl http://pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
http://BeingFound.com Web Design starts at the search engine

Re: Seminar prices

“Roland Mösl” <founder@pege.org> wrote in message
news:9ba0fb$kcj$1@constitution.worldwebserver.com
> “Leonid S. Knyshov at home” <lknyshov@pctips.com> wrote in message
> news:9b9sga$j33$1@constitution.worldwebserver.com
> > Give them the seminar and include the software free afterwards
>
> I hope to show them, that my WSC is the best way to create search engine
> friendly pages.
>
> So I hope the search engine seminar ends with the demand for training
> for my software package
>
> > Don’t forget to include the charge for software in the seminar’s
> > price. Charge 1.5 times the travel expenses.
>
> But how much for the seminar?
>

You still don’t understand…

It’s a common marketing trick.

Do not sell your software, because I can’t see a reason to buy it at all
(please let’s not go into that argument, I am not a web designer).
Instead, sell your expertise and include the software as a “free” bonus.
Factor the license cost ($1000/user?) into the cost of the seminar, and
offer to sell additional licenses as necessary.

15 hours? $2500 per person ($500 discount from $3000 ;).

Leo