Selling My Uni For Real ! Custom 19 Inch Profile Uni For Cheap !!!!

a friend of mine might want it, but I don’t think he has more than $300 right now

ill trade you my 24 frame sun doublewide rim with a hookworm and kh hub for the coresponding parts

are you stupid or can you just not read. they don’t create 140’s in profiles

omfg… fine 145… CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER U FUCKING NO LIFE ASS FUCKING NOOBED OUT LITTLE FUCKING BITCH AND GET A FUCKING LIFE…HOW FUCKING LAME CAN U GET ? DO U EVER,EVER GET LAID ? WTF GET A LIFE U FUCKING WHORE

And Now That I Read Ur Signatre U Wont Ever Become One That Will Be Good Fuck The Good Ones Dont Come On This Every 15 Mins And Read All The Trheads Then Give Crap To Ppl Cauz They Dint Say 145 But 140

Calm down. Those were two of the most angry posts I have ever read.

yeh i kill ppl for a living

(he wishes)

max, you really do need to calm down.

you’re acting like a 13 year old going through puberty WAY too early.
seriously.

(the following speech is in a firm and sternly friendly voice.)
The answer is simple.
be nice or leave.
just because someone points out a fault or a mistake in your typing is no reason to go off on them.
No one is going to want to buy anything from someone acting this bipolar, violent, and just flat out dumb.

I know i wouldn’t.
Now ask yourself, would YOU buy this from you when you’re acting the way you are right now?

buddy im 17… abbabiblle honnestly sure ur a nice guy blah blah blah and all BUT how often to u get laid ? I think my point is made here and anyway my uni is sold

and that’s relevant how?

LOL!!! 17… laid… point… HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

you mean you had a point???

age has nothing to do with maturity, my friend.
your question has nothing to do with the matter at hand, but the answer is ‘plenty more than you.’

that is all.

hahahahahah i love this thread max you are my hearo and haveing sex has everything to do with it

teehee… boobies

d^.^b
. `

Budum dum ch!

Excellent come back -high fives-

Ed

how did you do that inverted ‘b’
Edit: don’t worry

i enjoyed that, almost the funniest thing i have read all night.

and wow someone tends to get a little angry with their post’s, getting laid might relaxe some tension? i dont think sex has very much to do with unicycle knowledge and am not to sure how you managed to work the two together.

“yeah i did sex like 20 times last week, i probably know more about unicycle’s now than i did ever before.”

I typed a message to Max but have decided the following one might get my point across a little better.

shut up max your dumb! you get mad att peeple for telling you when you provide the wrong information and you use offensive language and poor grammar and try to act like an e-thug. i would never buy an item from you. you disgust me. if you grew up and acted mature you might get laid or sexor’d a little more.

ahahaah funny

man u ppl r fucking wild lolol honnestly wtf do u care ? like do you have a life ? I mean 10 persons replyed too lexure me… stfu and go ride or I duno go get drunk or someshit man…and buddy u dont even kno me Im an ass on these forums cauz 70% of the population of this thing is fucking lame and we all know it.

wow that is so true though