Seems CCNow has killed their reference program - ccnow09_29_01.jpg (1/1) [130K]

I should add that if you click the sell online button it takes you to:
http://www.ccnow.com/overview.html The standard overview page.


Scott

Something WONDERFUL has happened!! 8-D
8/31/01

that seems correct. then you click signup now to signup. Is that what
you’re talking about?


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/ http://DomainJunkies.com/
http://EmailSources.com/ http://SellYourLogo.com/
http://CircleRPrinting.com

Free Color Business Cards http://www.linkcounter.com/go.php?linkid=153264

“Scott S” <Scott@_lessSpam_dohmation.com> wrote in message
news:01HW.B7DBD8F0000EB8650DC9AE70@www.darklock.com
> I should add that if you click the sell online button it takes you to:
> http://www.ccnow.com/overview.html The standard overview page.
>
>
> –
> Scott
>
> Something WONDERFUL has happened!! 8-D
> 8/31/01

On Sat, 29 Sep 2001 21:08:57 -0400, Rodney Blackwell wrote (in message
<9p5rb6$48q$1@www.darklock.com>):

> that seems correct. then you click signup now to signup. Is that what
> you’re talking about?
>
> “Scott S” <Scott@_lessSpam_dohmation.com> wrote in message
> news:01HW.B7DBD8F0000EB8650DC9AE70@www.darklock.com
>> I should add that if you click the sell online button it takes you to:
>> http://www.ccnow.com/overview.html The standard overview page.

Should have signed up sooner for your sake. :frowning:


Scott

Something WONDERFUL has happened!! 8-D
8/31/01

I don’t understand? You can still sign up using a referral link. It just
takes 2 extra clicks to get to the “I want to sell online” and “sign up
now” links.


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/ http://DomainJunkies.com/
http://EmailSources.com/ http://SellYourLogo.com/
http://CircleRPrinting.com

Free Color Business Cards http://www.linkcounter.com/go.php?linkid=153264

“Scott S” <Scott@_lessSpam_dohmation.com> wrote in message
news:01HW.B7DBEB2A001303AF0DC9AE70@www.darklock.com
> On Sat, 29 Sep 2001 21:08:57 -0400, Rodney Blackwell wrote (in message
> <9p5rb6$48q$1@www.darklock.com>):
>
> > that seems correct. then you click signup now to signup. Is that what
you’re
> > talking about?
> >
> > “Scott S” <Scott@_lessSpam_dohmation.com> wrote in message
> > news:01HW.B7DBD8F0000EB8650DC9AE70@www.darklock.com
> >> I should add that if you click the sell online button it takes you
> >> to: http://www.ccnow.com/overview.html The standard overview page.
>
> Should have signed up sooner for your sake.
>
> –
> Scott
>
> Something WONDERFUL has happened!! 8-D
> 8/31/01

On Sat, 29 Sep 2001 21:23:38 -0400, Rodney Blackwell wrote (in message
<9p5s6n$530$1@www.darklock.com>):

> I don’t understand? You can still sign up using a referral link. It just
> takes 2 extra clicks to get to the “I want to sell online” and "sign up
> now" links.

Me brain dead today! :wink:

Would you be so kind as to give me your referral link agin Rodney?


Scott

Something WONDERFUL has happened!! 8-D
8/31/01

gladly :slight_smile: http://www.qksrv.net/click-115838-1063742


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/ http://DomainJunkies.com/
http://EmailSources.com/ http://SellYourLogo.com/
http://CircleRPrinting.com

Free Color Business Cards http://www.linkcounter.com/go.php?linkid=153264

“Scott S” <Scott@_lessSpam_dohmation.com> wrote in message
news:01HW.B7DBEE190013B4AB0DCB8FE0@www.darklock.com
> On Sat, 29 Sep 2001 21:23:38 -0400, Rodney Blackwell wrote (in message
> <9p5s6n$530$1@www.darklock.com>):
>
> > I don’t understand? You can still sign up using a referral link. It
> > just takes 2 extra clicks to get to the “I want to sell online” and
> > "sign up
now"
> > links.
>
> Me brain dead today!
>
> Would you be so kind as to give me your referral link agin Rodney?
>
> –
> Scott
>
> Something WONDERFUL has happened!! 8-D
> 8/31/01

On Sat, 29 Sep 2001 21:34:24 -0400, Rodney Blackwell wrote (in message
<9p5sqt$5o4$1@www.darklock.com>):

> gladly :slight_smile: http://www.qksrv.net/click-115838-1063742

Thanks a bunch! :wink:


Scott

Something WONDERFUL has happened!! 8-D
8/31/01