seat cover pattern help

HI just wondering iff any body could help me with this. a pattern I can print out would be great. i’ve made about 4 or 5 and cant seem to get it right.
Thanks teddy

The pattern I came up with is really strange. Here is a photo. Witn thin leather it turns out perfect, with thicker, I get some slight wrinkles that don’t affect comfort.

bb11.jpg

bb17.jpg

It look like a much deeper blue in real life.

That’s a cool pattern but what were the general dimensions?

I sent you a pm with a pattern in it. Let me know if you received it

Just wondering… wouldnt it be important to know what type of seat he has.

That looks purdy :smiley:

That’s a good point timbob1907 But whatever seat it is, Munivision made a nice design. Another one would be the obvious checkerboard design or flames or a seat with the words “only one wheel riders allowed to ride this only” on the sides of it. :smiley: :smiley:

pattern

thanks I got the pattern is it to scale? ive got kh saddle and is that cover design with only to pieces
Teddy

Could you possibly post it for the rest of us? I’d appreciate it as well! :slight_smile:

My pattern is for a Miyata style saddle. I’ll p.m. it to ya and you can post it for others to copy, for some reason, I haven’t figured out how to do that yet :roll_eyes:

take the cover off, get some foam that is about 15mm thick, cut it so it looks like flames, glue it to existing foam then put glue on it then re install seat cover and push it down into the flames sorta thing then it will glue there and you have flames going fron the front of ya seat to the back