screen saver creation program

anybody know of any good, full featured, screen saver creation programs?
Maybe one that can output the screensaver as a sort of shareware install
file (where the user has to register after x amount of time)?


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://5R5.NET
http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com

Re: screen saver creation program

Rodney Blackwell wrote
> anybody know of any good, full featured, screen saver creation programs?
> Maybe one that can output the screensaver as a sort of shareware install
> file (where the user has to register after x amount of time)?

Hmm. I used a pretty good one once that converted flash animations to screen
savers. I’ll e-mail the people I was working with to see if anyone can
remember what it was called

Re: screen saver creation program

This one looks pretty good. Haven’t personally tried it though…

It must be good…it is made in Shreveport! http://www.softdisk.com/ :slight_smile:


Tom B.

“Rodney Blackwell” <circler@spamcop.net> wrote in message
news:aettqo$mgs$1@www.darklock.com
> anybody know of any good, full featured, screen saver creation programs?
> Maybe one that can output the screensaver as a sort of shareware install
> file (where the user has to register after x amount of time)?
>
> –
> Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
> http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
> http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://5R5.NET
> http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>

Re: screen saver creation program

that’s the one I used to have! Cool, I was looking for that one, thanks :slight_smile:


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://5R5.NET
http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com

“Tom B.” <dbryant1@sport.rr.com> wrote in message
news:aeu5fa$ul0$1@www.darklock.com
> This one looks pretty good. Haven’t personally tried it though…
> http://www.screensaverstudio.com/
>
> It must be good…it is made in Shreveport! http://www.softdisk.com/ :slight_smile:
>
> –
> Tom B.
>
>
> “Rodney Blackwell” <circler@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> news:aettqo$mgs$1@www.darklock.com
> > anybody know of any good, full featured, screen saver creation programs?
> > Maybe one that can output the screensaver as a sort of shareware install
> > file (where the user has to register after x amount of time)?
> >
> > –
> > Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator
> > ------------------------------------------------------------
> > http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
> > http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
> > http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://5R5.NET
> > http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com
> > ------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> >
> >
>
>

Re: screen saver creation program

Winston wrote
> Hmm. I used a pretty good one once that converted flash animations to
screen
> savers. I’ll e-mail the people I was working with to see if anyone can
> remember what it was called

http://www.screentime.com

Re: screen saver creation program

No Problem.


Tom B.

“Rodney Blackwell” <circler@spamcop.net> wrote in message
news:aeu6sh$1gg$1@www.darklock.com
> that’s the one I used to have! Cool, I was looking for that one, thanks
:slight_smile:
>
> –
> Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
> http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
> http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://5R5.NET
> http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
> “Tom B.” <dbryant1@sport.rr.com> wrote in message
> news:aeu5fa$ul0$1@www.darklock.com
> > This one looks pretty good. Haven’t personally tried it though…
> > http://www.screensaverstudio.com/
> >
> > It must be good…it is made in Shreveport! http://www.softdisk.com/ :slight_smile:
> >
> > –
> > Tom B.
> >
> >
> > “Rodney Blackwell” <circler@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> > news:aettqo$mgs$1@www.darklock.com…[color=darkred]
> > > anybody know of any good, full featured, screen saver creation[/color]
programs?[color=darkred]
> > > Maybe one that can output the screensaver as a sort of shareware[/color]
install[color=darkred]
> > > file (where the user has to register after x amount of time)?
> > >
> > > –
> > > Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator
> > > ------------------------------------------------------------
> > > http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
> > > http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
> > > http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://5R5.NET
> > > http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com
> > > ------------------------------------------------------------
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>[/color]