Scottish Convention

A Wee reminder that the pre reg is nearly up for the Scottish. WE are flying over not one but two German freestyle uni lassies. Hella some may have seen her at the Brittish in Perth and Dani. You can get more info on www.glasgowjugglingclub.co.uk
Dates convention 3,4,5th of FEb pre reg ends 16th of Jan (free t-shirt and cheaper entry for pre reg):slight_smile:

Unicycle events will be run by Dark Tom.

See you in FEB
Graham

Re: Scottish Convention

“fuzzy” <fuzzy@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com> wrote in message
news:3bcba3db1bbab65cec68ca98378500a7.21n7o1@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com
>
> A Wee reminder that the pre reg is nearly up for the Scottish. WE are
> flying over not one but two German freestyle uni lassies. Hella some
> may have seen her at the Brittish in Perth and Dani. You can get more
> info on www.glasgowjugglingclub.co.uk
> Dates convention 3,4,5th of FEb pre reg ends 16th of Jan (free t-shirt
> and cheaper entry for pre reg):slight_smile:

I never thought it was possible to be utterly graceful on a
unicycle…until I saw Hella up at Perth. Brilliant.

I, of course, still ride like more like a traction engine.

Nao

The Scottish is coming!

Hey everyone!

The Scottish is really soon, and it is gonna be brilliant!

The German freestylers will be there, performing in the main show and also performing a longer routine on the sunday I think.

this is a link to the video of the BJC Perth unicycle show featuring Hella

Any unicyclists who are kinda close to Glasgow (once you’re over the border it’s only another 1.5-2 hrs!) and aren’t doing owt that weekend - 3,4,5th Feb - should get themselves up for the convention.

Last years convention was my first Scottish and it was awesome.

And even if, like me, you aren’t that into juggling and prefer your unicycling you should still come as Pebbles and I will be there to take whoever out for whatever kind of cycle they fancy:

The skatepark is one of the best we’ve been to for unicycles,
Pollock Park is good for muni,
and the town centre is wicked for street.

Me and Pebbles are looking forward to going for a cycle with more than just the two of us!!!

Also the halls and science centre all have lovely smooth floors for all your freestyling. Just cycling round inside the science centre is cool fun too!!

Roger is coming too - he’s not trading - but I’m sure he’ll bring a plethora of unicycles to play on, he usually does!!

The convention is £32quid and there’ll be a quiet sleeping area somewhere for when you’re dead from pedalling or throwing stuff. Bargain!!!
There are also plenty hotels nearby if you don’t fancy bringing a sleeping bag.

There is plenty of shops and stuff nearby and the city centre is a 15minute walk from the science centre if you fancy any shopping or going to a bar.

I look forward to seeing whoever can make it up! (go on, you can make it - it’s not that far! - and it’s cheap!)

T.

Oh Aye, I forgot…

Hockey.

Up yees come!

T.