SB Uni: next ride in Santa Barbara?

Sorry to have to post here, but the sb uni mailing list is down for some time now. If anyone can tell me when the next MUni group ride is scheduled in Santa Barbara, could you let me know? I also have a friend in that area who wants to join in!:smiley:

Edit: I just checked the website again and I tried to subscribe but it gave me no confirmation, and the “calender” page showing scheduled rides is also down. I’m pretty certain that the group hasn’t disbanded, and still meets for Muni rides, but I’m not 100% sure at this point. Maybe if Josh, Eyal or JL see this thread, they can let me know. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Sorry, Terry. We’re in the process of switching from sbuni.org to sbuni.com, but still going strong.

That requires that we switch the mailing list too. You can register for the new mailing list at sbuni.com.

Let me know if you have any more probs.

Eyal

Thanks Eyal, I think I successfully registered. Is there anyone in your group availbale for a Muni ride in SB this coming Sat or Sunday, 10/22 or 10/23? If Saturday anytime morning or afternoon would be fine, or morning on Sunday.

I have a new riding buddy from the Santa ynez area who is very interested in doing a MUni group ride in SB with the group. Thanks!