Saskatchewan unicyclists?

Is there any saskatchewan unicyclists out there or anyone who knows a sask rider? I have never rode with another unicyclist and am searching for someone to ride with and I thought this would be a good place to start. I ll probably be checking here for a sask unicyclist once a month so dont get annoyed everyone.

Gesundheit!
:smiley:

thats odd that you say that because when i went to north american speedskating champions some special olympics skater from newyork kept making fun of the saskatchewan skaters cuz of our name. and then i hear the same joke on here. It has never occured to me that saskatchewan sounds like a sneeze. i guess you americans are pretty clever. :smiley:

Mostly just irritating. :sunglasses:

I saw you in the unicyclist roster so I don’t need to tell you there is a list of Canadian unicyclists here:

http://www.unicycling.org/roster/index.php?country=canada

I saw four or five in Saskatchewan but it’s a huge place and they could be far from you. Did you contact them to see if they know of others?

ya battleford(where all those other riders live) is like a four hour drive or like 3 days on unicycle. I need to find someone in like regina or something

COME ON!!! IS ANYBODY OUT THERE???IM LONELY UP HERE AND I NEED A UNI FRIEND!!

I think you’re probably going to have to cope with being on your tod… in my six months of unicycling the closest I got to another unicyclist was someone who could wobble a few metres.

I make do with cycling past “normal” cyclists on the hill…

Phil, just me