Sam Thomas - Rubix unicycle video

Rubix - http://www.vimeo.com/1034923

For the record, this is not me, but one day it might be…nice riding!

Wow that was a nice video :smiley:

Nice hops guY!!! I love your pedals! :roll_eyes: :smiley:

nice job! I subscribed.

YEAH! inwardvarial! (inward smalls are so inferior…)

I liked the fakie outspin down the curb around 2:20. style points!

Music sucked, no offense…:wink:

Thanks for the comments guys :slight_smile: … cant please everyone with the music though :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t like the music either but I still enjoyed it a ton.
Great video

hahaha fair enough :slight_smile: what sort of music would you suggest for a video like this? just for the future, i was thinking of putting some sum 41 would that have been better? glad you liked the video though :smiley:

haha, as far as I’m concerned, the only good song by Sum41 is “Still Waiting” (which has been used by Shaun but that vid is long gone).

I would recommend some good rap (not the popular kind…) or some good metal. That’s just me though. Something catchy. Really, everyone likes different music so you really can’t please everyone.

the music in your last vid worked.
This one sounded more emo to me which I don’t like
But yea just something catchy

yeah still waiting is a wicked song, what about pennywise down under cover :stuck_out_tongue: i’ll put a bit more time into choosing my next song lol. Also my brother might choose next song so it will probably be family force five!! :stuck_out_tongue: as he is going to start riding again.

yeah pump out the pennywise! Despite my distaste for a lot of the shitty punk metal out there these days i didn’t mind this cover at all.
mark

Exactly. Thats why you should just stay true to the music you like.

OH, BUT! I like Sum41 :stuck_out_tongue:

I think lately Shaun has been using songs that young teenage girls like. Considering their probably the biggest “market” Larl. Avril Lavigne?! FOB cover of Micheal Jackson!?! wdf?!?!

Get back to the good old days with the rockier stuff. OR the funky hiphop stuff is sweet too.

really nice vid, lots of flow imo

Watched all your vid’s. Very smooth. You make it look so easy! lol

I would’ve added this above, but for some reason I can’t find the edit button…?

But, to comment on the music you used. I really liked it. It gave the video a more artistic approach and it seems to go well with your fluid riding style. The way the video was shot, with the angles and stationary camera wouldn’t match with an aggressive sound (imo). I think you nailed it with the music. :slight_smile:

edit:
yet, the edit shows up for this post, but not the one above. Hmmm curiouser and curiouser…