ryan atkins

Weeellllll ya see I’ve only been in trials for about 2 months maybe at most. But I’m really impatient when it comes to skill progression and i wanna be good sooooo bad so i practice a lot. But im still not consistant with hop height etc. Like with 3 pallets, i cant get it barely ever…but occasionaly i can get it non-stop then all the sudden…its gone and my fear or just suckyness returns. I’m sure with time I will progress such as you have…not saying ill ever compare to your technique etc… but I do what I can…how long have you been riding trials.

i’ve been unicycling for about 2 years and 4 months, and i started riding trials before I was a level 1 rider.

If you’ve only been riding for 2 months, then you should give it some time, grasshopper.

-Ryan

Thank you sensai…I will now take time to make famous comparisons relating me to you. By the way…I added you to my buddylist thing because it makes me feel special to have friends, especially talented ones. I just didnt know if like it somehow said tha tyou were added to mine and if you were somehow notified I’m just letting you know…yup so heres comparisons.

Jedi - Jedi master
Obi Wan - Yoda
Luke - Obi wan
Yoda - Princess Laya (she had him whipped)
Darth Vader - Emperor
Beavis - Butthead
Ren- Stimpy
Grasshopper - Sensai
Girl - Boy (Kidding for any girls reading)
any normal waterbottle - The Nalgene
Nalgene - The camelback
Biplane - A real nice jet
kitchen knife - the ginsu knife
me - you

Yes Ive taken up much too much room so i am done. Have a peaceful day…night

I got my tetnis shot today :frowning: HAH I’m invincible to your rusty metallic objects