Ryan Atkins or Zack Baldwin

This video is starting to become legendery. It’s seat out, no its seat in, he jumped 106cm, no he hopped 7 ft with his eyes closed…

hmmm i honestly dont think i’ve EVER seen a hodges video…

Chase

I saw the vid too. He actually jumps up 106cm and does it rolling.

Ryan Atkins rocks and Zack is great too, but he shouldnt have stopped riding.

how many people have seen this vid and why cant I see it!!! :frowning:

He’s kidding. He does it seat out sidehop.

Mike

i just don’t know if i’ve got the right to share it cause he send it to me on msn…

You don’t, he said he didnt want anyone to send it mate.

Mike

ok that’s what i thought if he wanted to share he’d put it on the web…

Tsk tsk, everything has to be so secretive.

I like Ryan personally…But after watching Defect i have to admit that when Zak was riding he had such amazing flow and he was ripping through lines like noones business.

For everyone here that says that Zack quit, you are not completely correct. He did take a break for half a year, but he is starting to get back into riding. Right now he is currently injured from a work accident and can’t ride in the next couple of weeks.

Zack could ‘probabbly’ jump higher over a bar. I would say Ryan could jump higher onto a ledge.

ok, sorry to bring up this old thread but yall need to get some shit right! First of all I love unicycling its fuckin sick! but it sucks to go from riding with jess and all those amazing riders I rode with all the time to nothing but work and bills! hello real world! If theres anyone out there who would be interested in riding with me, fly me out to you!! haha I did a lil trials show at a Rc car race for over 300 people and it got me really excited to go out and start riding again. anyway theres way to much commpetion in this sport now!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LATE

compettitive? sports r made for compettion if you dont compete its a hobbie ur just mad that Atkins is better than u

Where does it say that it is a necessity to compete in a sport? Whatever happened to people riding for fun, do a sport cause its fun and to meet new people?

Not being competitive is actually what I like the most about doing a sport.

I thought this thread was about who could hop higher. That’s a competition.

And for “out of the loop” people who want to call Zack a quitter, please note that Ryans parents never moved out of state (province) before he was 18, more-or-less forcing him to move with them. This is not the same as quitting, if your envronment suddenly changes and all your riding buddies are suddenly very far away.

Hi Zack, nice to hear from you (but please remember it’s still a family forum)! Please let us know if you’re going to be back in the Nor-Cal area anytime soon.

Thats true for this thread, but my post was for unicycling in general.

True, it’s only a competition if you enter one or start judging yourself against others.

For me it’s just fun. When I get better (a LOT better) I’ll probably enter a trials, muni, or XC mtb race but more to test and push myself than to compare myself to others. If I was in the league of these amazing riders I think I would be glad I won some event, but hopfully not want to brag about “I’m the best at this or that”

Edit: I love Zack’s smooth style!

sport involves competition sure you can have a fun soccer game but its a competition anyway without competing unicycling is jsut a hobbie

leaping ability

I can hop 27 inches on a scooter…that’s got to count for something.