Rob Thomas + Justin Kohse

hey guys,

i FINALLY! had some time to throw a video together. I had some major rendering issues, but i dont have time to go back and fix it.
Some of the footage is from almost a year ago (the stuff where im wearing yellow shows mostly), and the rest is from what ive collected over the past 7 months.

this will kind of be my last vid until after august, cause then ill be done school.

http://www.vimeo.com/1009054

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

aah editing was brilliant, loving the 20" riding and the double shifty deffinatly rocked… i need to work on my footplants like that theyre nice and BMXy

what camera are you using? and the fisheye looks expensive

Some really creative lines in there. I like how I knew where most of them were too:D . And a trials line (logs!).

haha yeah those are my local spots

the fisheye was only $80 from london drugs, but it doesnt hurt to take some time to look around.

Make sure you keep them clean though, mine was so dirty from lack of use and i didnt realize it till i watched the footy haha

the cameras a panasonic pv-gs65 3ccd

Wicked production value and riding to match. Did you use some kind of stabilizer for the tracking shot at the beginning?

a bit of motion tracking, i applied it to the text and then masked out his body

great vid justin!the editing is cool, and so is the song choice.

you forgot to mask his arm though :stuck_out_tongue: its a pain to do it frame per frame though and its a 5 sec shot so not really worth all the trouble

hah exactly, its not a class project so F that!

yeah i noticed i had some masking issues but its wayyyy to time consuming for a little uni vid.

Editing was really good, really enjoyable video.

Why do they cost so much??? :thinking:

Best Justin K vid ever! Good flow and good lines but also high level of tricks too, which I think is the main improvement.

Great to watch,

Jason

thats a cheap one…haha

Filfthy lense… Thats unlike you J.

Loved the no footer out of the crankgrab.

Hot progressive old school, thats what I want to work on.

haah i know! thats what you get for not riding ever. Your stuff sits around and collects shit, lol. You can tell at the end that i figured it out haha.

old schools all us “nobodys” know (according to “some people”)

Nothing wrong with old school. Especially not if it’s as H-core as this, eh?

Yeah, I liked the double sided shifty (I think of a double shifty as two shifties haha). That was real nice.

yeah man, just got to keep livin

i dedicate my footplants to you man

I’m planing on bringing it back :stuck_out_tongue:

New school shouldnt have left out all the old school goodies, new school should be a mix.

i found some stuff a lil bit lame, but the double shifty was absolutely awesome and the editing nice… congrats!! keep it up man

– bobousse