Road to Elsbet - unipacking video

This year Tamas and I went to Elsbet on our unicycles from Tamas’ place. We rode about 160 km in 4 days through 4 countries.
The videos are in German, but there are english subtitels. Enjoy watching!
Part I:

Part II:

14 Likes

Wonderful videos! Thank you for posting them!

1 Like

What a great adventure. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Great videos, thanks for making them.

1 Like

Hey Becky,
Congratulations to that wonderful trip and the two videos about it - really well made and so much fun to watch!

One question, since I got addicted to covering more and more distance on my 29" recently: You two, like many others, have that horizontal bar on the back where you put your sleeping bags onto. One solution I know for this is the nimbus shadow bar (which is no option for me). What you two have there seems to be some kind of 90 degree connection piece like on a bike handle… looks pretty much like what I am searching for - can you tell me what it is and where to get it?

Thank you! Now I must go check out the rest of your videos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy that you enjoyed it!

We both have a bike seatpost rack attached to our seatposts, works great and it’s such a simple a cheap solution. For the front we have the KH t-bar.

1 Like

Ah now I can see that - really didn’t know those existed or what to look for. Found it now, really seems to be perfect for me, thank you so much!

1 Like