Road 700c uni, racing, british style

Hi!

A very stylish unicycle is for sale, I bought it for 700+ from UDC US. I can sell it to a unicycle bro for 400. That’s a fantastic racing one, very light and it goes very smooths on roads. The reason I’m selling it is that I’m too big for it :slight_smile: My only size is 36er from now on.

So here’s the picture:

Everything is as it is the picture - no scratches, etc. The condition is basically like after a week of use because I was only riding it on sunny days.

The frame is aluminium, double socket KH cranks (110/127), disk brakes, Nimbus gel seat, Nimbus touring handlebar

Oh yes, If you are interested, email me directly to nzl124@psu.edu

The tyre is also really nice - goes very smoothly on asphalt and flat ground. It really is a classy one

24" or 26"?

700c = 29 :wink:

Oops, thanks!

It’s hard to see from that picture with the seat so high. Macavity must be huge.

Ironically enough, I’m actually pretty small (5’6"ish). But yes, the seat height does skew the proportions a little bit.

Of course, the seat post can be adjusted. I had the longest one installed and it is still too short for me :frowning: That’s the reason I’m selling it.

That’s a very good offer, as again, it was like 720 exactly a year ago, and it still brand new apart from a single scratch on a handlebar. Actually, it is even better, because I adjusted the brake so it doesn’t screech any more.

Something doesn’t seem right. If that’s a 29er, and you have the saddle that high, AND you’re only 5’6", and you say it’s still too small for you, I just don’t get that. I have a 700c as well, and I’m 5’11", and my saddle is way lower than yours and I get a full leg extension. :thinking:

Nikitok is 6’7"
Mc is 5’6"
:slight_smile:

Ah! I got confused when I read this post, thinking it was Macavity’s uni:

Shmolagin: It’s hard to see from that picture with the seat so high. Macavity must be huge.

Macavity224: Ironically enough, I’m actually pretty small (5’6"ish). But yes, the seat height does skew the proportions a little bit.

Lol, I should have said nikitok must be huge. That explains things.

I am! Actually, 6’ 6,5" only :slight_smile: 2 meters exactly

Sent you an email.

Thanks

Justin Pitcairn

The sale goes on!