Risky Business: The redneck, the SIF hop and the bouncer. (mild profanity)

nice story. is there a ‘mikefule’ quiz? i enjoy them. although i never actually participate. it is just fun to see wether i can pick anything.

i like the 180 down the hill, very ‘splinter cell’

good write up, I like the part where you say your gay and they don’t know what to say.:smiley:

hmm…

nah, a unis too cumbersome, now a detached seatpost with a saddle on the end…

hmmmmmmmmm

nice story but im the only ronnie abbott in laconia new hampshrie and i dont remember being in no rusty beat up car with 2 realy fat chicks yellin at no one yellin at a person on a unicycle so seance u have posted this about me whould u mind telling me who u are cause i cant ever remmeber seeing any one in downtown riding a unicycle

I’d just like to clarify that it turns out my antagonist in actuality was not Ronnie Abbott. From now on, anyone reading this thread should refer to the character as “Tony Tabbot.”

I’d like to apologize for any confusion this has caused for Ronnie and for possibly tarnishing his reputation by posting his name in a public forum such as this. It was wreckless of me to do such a thing with no absolute proof of the individual’s identity.

I’ve flagged this post as offensive to the administrators and request that they remove his name or in the very least remove this thread entirely; however, if they take no action I hope this post clarifies the situation.

Whoever it was that did what they did to me that night is entirely forgiven and I harbor no ill feelings towards them. Its been almost three years and that’s a rather long time to hold onto any sort of hatred or hostility. It has been purged. :slight_smile:

Good day.

I’ve only had one weird experience myself, though I worry about future ones especially when I read stories like this (which pretty much immediately take me back to middle school where I was called a “faggot” quite a bit). When I was learning my 29er on my street I was riding up and down and up at the top there were some new neighbors moving in. At the top I hopped off my 29er so that I could turn around (had yet to get good at turning on it) right as a large Mexican fellow walked to the gate at the end of his new drive way.

“Did that hurt?” he shouted at me.

“No?”

“Didn’t you just fall off?”

“No…”

I can’t really remember if anything else was said, and that exchange seems really benign, but the guy had a really weird/threatening demeanor, and then he just stared at me, like I was trespassing on his street (nevermind that I’ve lived on it for 25 years) until I road back down to my house.

I dunno. I don’t unicycle to ‘stand out’ really, but it’s surprising how some people can respond to a person on one wheel by hurling insults or acting threatening. I hope I never encounter a group of people who see me on my unicycle and decide that warrants a beating or a mugging. I’m not a physical guy, never been in a fight, but I won’t let anyone take or damage my unicycle if it really comes down to it.

that’s why i always have a gun on me when i unicycle.

lol jk.

What, did Ronnie Abbott find this on a Google search and threaten litigation?

He found it and contacted me but he certainly didn’t threaten me. It turns out hes a nice guy now. He assures me that it wasn’t him and I take his word for it.

And the story turns into a play… Good show, good show.