Right Handed Reeder handle and Miscellaneous Bits.

Yes. You read the title right. I have in my possession a right handed reeder handle. Original, in great shape. Also i have a Maggie V brake adaptor mount (i think that’s what it is) and some other mounts for maggie hydraulic brakes.

Oh, and some of those nifty pedal protectors in a sort of metallic green.

I don’t ride as much as i should and i took the handle off after i landed 360 spins so i can use a safer handle for flatland.

I may be interested for trades for a nice thin street/trials saddle, other bits, and of course cash. Make me offers, the worst i can say is no thanks.

[edit] pictures coming sooner or later, once my internet stops crapping out. If you really want them before i have them up i may be able to email them more reliably.

My friend would’ve been really interested I think, but saddly he isn’t there for the summer. I think this wont last really long, Right Reeder handles are so rare now.

Very interested in the Reeder handle. Pm’d

Haha! I knew it, someone is already interested, in only 33 minutes. Good luck selling it!
BTW, Do you need to drill new holes in the seatbase to fit that Reeder handle?

reeder handle

put me in line for the reeder handle if the first deal falls through…thanks

Don’t trust these random people on the Internet, Matt. Sell me your handle. Lloyd can act as the steward for the deal. Strictly cash… or I’ll part with some of my nuclear material if you’re still interested.

PM sent,
Thanks!
B

Sorry it’s taken me so long to get a reply up on this thread. I have no internet at my new house until comcast gets their lazy asses up here.
I really don’t know how much this thing is worth nowadays in cash, it’s sort of a relic. The nuclear material sounds great, but i’m only looking for weapons grade plutonium or uranium at the moment. I’ve gotta catch up to North Korea if i’m gonna be able to make an international statement. :stuck_out_tongue:

Really i have absolutely no clue how much i’d sell this for. Make cash offers? and by offers i don’t mean inquiries on how much it costs :P.

And finally some pictures.
Sorry about the wait.

usually yes. I’m pretty sure you don’t if you have a miyata base though.

Reeder Handle

I’ll offer $20 and I’ll pay shipping. PM me if the handle is still available…

handle pending sale to good pallie PDC, everything else is still up for grabs.

JUst let me know what you want, where and how you want it.

Reeder sold, everything else still game.