Riding with North

Hey,

I havnt been on the forums for a while, so thought I would drop by and make a quick post.

I havn’t been riding for ages! I mean AGES! I’ve only been to the club twice since Christmas, and have not been out on my MUni at all since last year.

This weekend North came up, all the way from Plymouth to ride, and take some footage for the video he is making.
The past few weeks we’ve had some awefull weather, but some how, it was great this weekend. It was sunny, blue sky, and warm (when riding).
This was the first time I had riden since new year, so it took a little while to get back into the swing of things…
Over all, it was great. We rode on saturday afternoon until it was dark, went home for some food, then back out for a bit of night riding. Today (sunday) we went to the lighthouse, where the trials is really good when you can find non-slippy rocks!
It was great seeing North again, and I look forward to his video coming out :slight_smile:

I’d just like to remind all you UK uni’ers, if you have any footage of yourself or your mates riding, send it to North. He needs/wants as much footage as he can get!
I know alot of people liked the idea he had… and now he has got the ball rolling, its your turn to join in!

I’m going to try and get out as much as I can on my uni’s now… I’ve just relised what I’m missing when I’m not riding!

Cheers,

Joe,