riders in croatia ?

hi every one
i’m in croatia from 15 of juin to 30 and i would like to ride with riders .
are there riders in croatia?
i will be in sibenik , 60 km of split , i probably often go to split.

thanks
sam

The Mediterranian Unicycle Tour is coming to Croatia from June 19 to June 23. We will be in Delnice, Krk and Zadar. Check out our schedule, sign our guestbook etc here: http://mut.unitours.org/

Contact info for the support crew is on the website.

Hope to see you in Croatia. Many of the riders are flying to Slovenia today/tomorrow - we start riding from Ljubljana next Monday.

—Nathan

haha cool i will maybe meet u , but aren’t there any riders in croatia ?

ther s one ! his name is matej he s from pula

he s also on the forum apadoxhr

Hi, I am rider but i am from capital of Croatia…Zagreb, Matej stopped riding a unicycle, he ride sometimes ( sry for bad english)

There are really less riders up to now but we work on it :smiley:
@ Uni Croatia: you should join the convention while easter time 2011 in Vodice, there will be several good riders from all over Europe to have fun.
And yes, Matej stop for several different reason and only ride time by time but he bring the world the “Matej kilometer” and the “Matej hour” :smiley:
Send greetings to him once you meet him.

We are maybe also in Zagreb in the middle of October, maybe we can meet there and ride a bit together and talk how to bring more riders on Uni in Cro finaly.

@olarf I will join the convention at easter time 2011 in Vodice.

“We are maybe also in Zagreb in the middle of October, maybe we can meet there and ride a bit together and talk how to bring more riders on Uni in Cro finaly.”

Great, we heard more about it, thanks, I’m the only rider and it becomes pretty boring :):slight_smile: