Richmond, Virginia Trials and Muni ride

People so far-

Me (all day, both days)
Ryan (all day both days, pulling out for a while at some point)
Richmond Max (all day both days)
Frank (all day both days i think)
Pdc (Saturday)
Joey (possibly)

I’m waiting to hear from a bunch of people. I’ve PMed zfreak220, joshben, DK, sutton629, and wumpus, but I still havn’t heard from any of them. So if you guys are reading this please respond if you plan on coming.

I won’t be able to make it, sometime in the summer would work better.

I think I will be able to make one of the days… most likely Saturday… still have to figure out logistics.

Ok hope to see you there, and PM me if you have any questions.

In a few days I will send a phone number to everyone coming that you can use the days of the event.

there’s a chance that i might not be able to come saturday. i’m getting my first tattoo this wednesday and depending upon how its healing i may be too sore. if i do make it i migh have to leave a little early…it all depends on how i feel. i’ll definitely be there for one of not both days though

Everyone that has said they’re coming-

I’ve sent some info through PM to all of you. Check for it.

I’ll be on the rocks at 9:30. I’m not sure if I can make it out on Sunday.

I’m really looking forward to this, I actually haven’t been on Belle Isle in several months, but I’ve noticed from the Lee Bridge that they’ve done a lot of work on the trails there.

See you there.

My asthma has been terrible and I’m not sure I’ll have the stamina for a muni ride, but I was thinking of bringing a slackline or/and a camera out there. I’ll definitely catch up with ya’ll on the rocks though.

And Max, local max, I’ll bring an extra set of my little pony band-aids if it helps…:smiley: Where are you getting tatooed?

Hmm. Looks like Sunday is gonna be a really small crowd. Just me and Max if Frank and Ryan are bailing.

Looks like between my Aniversary and my daughters 21st birthday I may have to bow out this weekend. RATS!

Wow, this weekend is getting really small.

I think I’ve learned a lesson. Don’t reserve a hotel unless you know you have enough people coming.

Saturday-

Me
Frank
Wumpus
Richmond Max (maybe)
Ryan (mostly)

Sunday-
Me
Richmond Max
Frank (maybe)

Max, hows the tattoo healing up?

i actually didn’t get the tattoo because my artist has been sick. there’s still a chance that i might not come tomorrow so if i’m not out on the rocks at 9:30 go without me

Hope you can come Max. We’ll likely be out on the rocks till 12-1, so even if you can’t make it early you can still come.

EDIT: 10 hours.

Had a great time today. It’s been months since I’ve ridden the whole Buttermilk/Northbank loop.

Local Max/anyone else - We’ll be meeting in the Belle Isle Parking lot on Tredegar tomorrow at 9am to hit up the trails on the island. Hope to see you there.

It was/is a fun loop, had a great time thanks for organizing max… nice meeting both of you…

Joel, Frank, thanks for coming out. It was good to meet a new rider and ride with Frank again. Hopefully I’ll see you both in the DC area for a Fountainhead ride sometime in the summer.

Ryan, Max, whats up? Sorry you guys couldn’t make it out. Either of you up for the NATS bike trials comp on June 14?

sorry about not making it out ya’ll…i was really sore from about 3 days of parkour the past week and just wasn’t up to muni. i ended up going to busch gardens both days instead:) :roll_eyes: :smiley: :o i’ll definitely be out for the trials comp in june though; i had so much fun riding in that last year, hopefully i’ll see some of ya’ll there so that i’m not the only unicyclist. lol

Well, I emailed the unicycle roster list for VA, I made a few posts on Craigslist, I PM’d the riders on the unicom map, and I couldn’t leave the house without a pollution filter all weekend because the pollen level was so high. Nova Max, Frank, I got your phone messages, but in an unrelated thread jack, I think I’m going to switch to Vonage. My cell phone was eaten by a duck, probably, and I’m using an old cell phone circa 2001, it doesn’t work, but I have voicemail that I never check. Good luck with RTL Frank. I’m low key for a while until I get some new asthma meds.

Likewise, I’ll be out of town on NATS weekend…

Isn’t there usually a local NATS event in August?