Richmond, VA rider with a spare 26" muni?

Do any of my fellow riders in the Richmond, VA area happen to have a 26" muni that they’d be willing to let me borrow? Even for just a day or two (if we ever get a day or two without rain again lol). I’m currently riding more muni than anything; Northbank, Buttermilk, and Belle Isle are my three main trails. Right now I’m conquering those spots on my 24" chromoly KH/Nimbus muni. I’m dying to add a new and/or better muni to my collection, but I can’t decide on wheel size. I’d love to have the opportunity to try a 26" wheel on some of the trails, even just some of the technical spots of Belle Isle. I’ve never ridden a 26" muni before, so I’d really like to give it a shot and see if it’s a good fit for my size, style, and the technical trails that I frequent. Thanks in advance.

All I have are a KH29er and a conundrum 24 x 4 which is about the same diameter as a 26". Liz lives in town and she ride a 26er since she’s on the Hatchet she might let you borrow it! If your looking to ride with Someone let us know. We will be glad to ride with you.

Aaron