Rear Bumper

eeeeuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh grose! Paint it? One ride and it would look like shit. Whatever, I’ll just stick with black… :frowning:

Thats what smcmorrow said 5 or so posts ago, good work there tom…

what uni do you have?

im just emphasising that he should paint it.

is danni a he?

(no offence or anything danni)

Look at my custom uni thread
here

Yeah I’m a guy. I think I’m going to go shoot myself now:( .

why’d you get a 25.4 seatpost?

and profiles? theyre way to heavy in my opinion.

good set up

can i have your uni when you’re done?

So you like my uni? I’d rather shoot myself than give it to you! :roll_eyes: What’s ur rig?

you could do both :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ve got a 24" nimbus II at the moment, but am in the process of building up a trials uni

when those cranks/hub coming? i thought they would be here on like friday or something.

they were gunna be here on like friday or something but Koxx sent them to UDC without bearings, so it’s been held up. should get them by the end of this week though.

doesn’t matter actually, it’s the first part of my uni anyway i’ve got nothing to put it in

fair enough. mine will be here probaly early next week. most probably tuesday.

fair enough.

any idea how you’ll fit them into your bearing holders without a mallet?

well the Peter guy from New Zealand and ask me a few question and stuff and i asked him about the bearings. He tried it out on a Nimbus II frame and he said it was fine. I just need to get some longer bolts, and maybe to put some rubber to pad the middle of the bearing housing so the forces are more eveningly distributed.

that is so bodgey

not really. it will work fine. i would rather do that then get a cotterless set of cranks. or get a 36 hole hub and try fit it onto a 48 hole rim.

36 hole hub to a 48 hole rim is perfectly acceptable.

it’s bodgy cause they arent the right size. i can understand a 40mm into a 42mm frame with shims, but that’s just bodge what you’re doing.

36 hole hub into a 48hole rim is just dodgy. you need different sized spokes for that.

40mm bearings into a 42mm bearing housing wont fit properly and it will be loose.

what im doing isnt dodge. its experimental and it will work.