Rate 'em

Which trials uni is best and why, (if you have reasons)?

Onza
KH20
QU-AX
Nimbus

All are 20’. I’m looking to buy one but don’t know which. Feel free to suggest any alternatives.

Onza makes a 20 foot trials uni now!? I want one!

Seriously:
Onza’s are fine, but KH’s are great. I don’t know about QU-AX, but nimbus is a fine starter trials uni.

I always get feet and inches mixed up. But I’ll remember now. anyway thanks for the reply. I was thinking Onza or KH but wasn’t sure if it was this years Kh or last years Kh that wripped up your ankles. Do you or anybody know.

David

thanks for the reply.

Last years.

If I’m not mistaken, Darren Bedford now sells a “fix” to last year’s crank nub problem. (The problem is also non-existent if you don’t mind wearing hi-top shoes. Personally, I wear the high-tops just because I want a little extra ankle support; the ankle/nub protection is a side benefit).

Is this KH model last years or this years?

I’m not sure.

David

Cute puppy!!!

As for the uni, it doesn’t look that bad it’s self. I can’t tell about the nubs, but when you order it, just ask them to make sure they ship one without any nubs on the cranks, it’s simple.

I didn’t know you could do that. Thanks. That sounds perfect. Theres more info on the uni at:

http://www.unicycle.uk.com/shop/shopdisplayproduct.asp?catalogid=539

Thanks again

David

I’m sorry to have to tell you this but it’s not real…:stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, Onza’s are nice and feel nice and light and still are quite wide (which some like),

QU-AX, i know people who find the frames too wide but I love my wheelset, think it’s gotta be not too far off profile for strength and a lot cheaper.

Nimbus is very good beginer trials uni but are pretty easy to bend/break so if u have the money go for onbe of the others.

KH’s are very nice, the frames nice (and has quite a low crown-good for coasting and one footed etc.) but i dont think the hubs are as strong and tend to make a lot of noise.
hope this helps you make your decision.
Aaron

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. I think I’ll go with the Onza.

Thanks again
David