Rainy Day Riding - a uni movie I made today

Looking good, I think you’ve just inspire me to go outside in the SNOW and wheel walk…what song is that? It’s annoying but I like it…

You have to be careful when one footed wheel walking not to fall flat on your a$$, try to twist a little,just lettin you know cause I broke my tailbone a while back one footed wheel walkin on a round frame, and my foot sliped caught the pedals and landed square on the a$$ bone, so just lettin you know twist damn it twist. ohh… wet wheels are great one footed wheel walkin cause its easy to turn over to a glide.

Not that I can talk, but way to jack a fine thread. If someone asks for advice on something, they’ll put it in a new thread.

Standup ww’s extremely easy to fall out of, much more so than 1fww, simply because you have so much time to prepare before you hit the ground.

Nice vid, Jess. I, too, was wondering where your helmet was, but whatever, it’s your life, not mine. I like the rail rides, and I was pretty amazed by the standup ww in the rain. That was cool. I can’t really even standup ww on dry ground.

no, you cant talk and you souldnt have here. i cant even count how many times you have prattled on about stuff that has nothing to do with the thread itself.

(NOTE: i didnt want advice on my bc wheels ethier)

just a thought

Why the hell did you revive a dead thread to talk about something that the thread in question had nothing to do with?

Kinda like reopening a wound that had just heeled over.

David

Hey!What’s wrong with that!?

Some great riding there!:slight_smile:

frame

have you painted the frame? or have you buy a pink frame?