Radio interview next Tuesday, 10/20/09

For anyone interested, you can listen online live next Tuesday, and you can also call in and join in the interview! It’s a blog/talk radio show called "Logical Soul Talk" with Michael Craig. Apparently, he rides a uni too! :smiley:

Wow Terry, Another! That’s awesome! How many TV/Radio shows have you done yet?

Haha, just a couple I think, and this was set up months back. But it’s another chance to emphasize that what we do isn’t a novelty, but a legit sport…including flat, street and trials that you younger guys do so amazingly great! :smiley:

Oh, and the 3pm time listed is PST, so it would air at 6pm EST.

I dont know if it will play here though, I’ll try to find where I can listen to it. If it continues like that, Unicyclists will dominate the world! :stuck_out_tongue:

Pee Wee jumps off the train…

:thinking:

Bump for an update: :smiley:

http://logicalsoul.com/blog/logical-soul-talk-interview-with-terry-peterson-the-unigeezer/

…She’ll be comin’ round the mountain when she comes, she’ll be comin’ round the mountain when she comes…AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ah hah! This is what pdc is referring to:

I guess you’ve had enough of MuniAddict on the radio??

Personally, I haven’t heard any uni radio interviews, so I’m looking forward to it.

Please don’t forget to mention flux.

Yeah I was aware of the pee wee bit and the “singing hobo”, but didn’t get pdc’s point, (or the one he just posted above) if there was one, lol. First, I don’t sing (Except maybe in the shower:p) and second I’ve only been on one other radio talk show as a guest. But the cool thing is, anyone can call in and be part of the show! :smiley:

Just about 20 minutes from the start of the online radio interview! Call in and be part of the show!

I will try to put a shout out to the forum! :smiley:

That was fun! We even got a call in from Australia! :smiley:

I listened in. Funny how Michael Craig is a unicyclist too.

I share the addiction of wanting to get out and ride all the time.
Too bad work and home are getting in the way.
I’m currently living for the weekends.

Anyway… nice job.

Yeah I didn’t know he rode a uni until just before the show, so that was a cool surprise! Anyone who didn’t get a chance to hear the show, you can listen to it here. :slight_smile:

Fun to hear unicycling discussed on the net … the streaming aspect is a pain with the overlaps and such … but the content was terrific. Never hear a discussion on unicycles. Good on ya’ Terry.
Shug

Thanks Sean it was a total blast. Yeah the overlapping was a bit of a pain, mostly due to the “delay” between the internet, and my land line, and then the caller from Australia really had a delay and we were tripping all over the place, lol.

But it was great fun to be on the show, and to promote our sport. I was also happy and surprised when Don McGrath called in! My brother said he tried to call but the there were callers in que ahead of him so a lot of callers didn’t get a chance to get through since the show was only 30 minutes.

i stayed up till 11pm to listen XD
was gunna ring in but realised it would cost a bomb,
michael craig seemed very pissed off when he wasent talking as much as you where XD

Haha, no Michael was great and very friendly. He actually talked a lot about his own unicycling, and when Don McGrath called in (I’m in his book) he promo’d his website and book, and so he really took over the show for quite a while. I had a great time all around. :slight_smile: Oh, and I think they should definitely have a toll-free call in number.