racking

For those guys out there, how often do you get racked, doing what, and if anything like affects happend, short term long term junk, (for the comfort of my parents lol)(and me)(+a warning from the experienced). :astonished:

sometimes(like once a month)

doing crankflips and stuff to seat in

never, SIF on all drops over 2’

Once a month average. Usually I have one bad month a year where I do it multiple times…

You should have posted a poll…

i do it sometimes, but i got really badly when the pedal came out of the crank on a jump, and, yeah you can fill in the blanks from there.

Maybe like once every two months. I racked myself way more when I used to skateboard.

really bad about one a month. usually doing 360 unispins…

CK, with 340 posts to your credit, by now you should know how to write a subject line/title. Please use more than one word.

Fortunately for me, I haven’t racked myself in a long time. Mostly this is because I ride relatively conservatively, and haven’t been working on any new moves…

And 58 threads…in 4 months.

or lower your seat. i’ve done drops up to 10 feet seat in. it’s easier to do the bigger moves like that. you just have to take precautions…

Ankles. Three times in two years I’ve racked my ankles pretty bad, twice from muni and once from trials. Even with physio and ultrasound these things take 3 months to heal each time. But you’re a lot younger than me and will heal quicker. My advice would be to hit the foor instead of trying to run out of a fall if your foot is badly placed. My injuries stemmed from trying to save myself as I fell by landing on my foot.

k, I have my seat so low on my unicycles i can stand with both feet on the ground seat in.

I think he is referring to the jewels…

I usually get a pedal bite to my calf from falling off backward. soccer pads worn backward stopped that. sif saves the boys.