Question

well i been asking my local bike shop to look for One Tired Guy, for along time, and they did, and got it for me. But when I went to go look at it and see how much it was gona cost me, ( i thought itd cost me like 30$ cuz movies usualy cost that much now,…i think) anyways i took a look at how much it costs, and saw that its like 40$ and thats alot of money for a video thats under 1/2 hour, and for me, who doesnt have a job, and even if i did have a job still alot of money. Now does it cost so much because they dont get as many sold as as a Vancouver movie ( he he a punch at the the americans and how movies are comin up north) anyways, so becuase they dont sell as many as a big movie, they need to sell less for more? (not sell alot, but sell them for a higher amount of money) so then they are not (-) money after video sales are done. Anyways, are all mountain bike/motocross/bmx/snowboard/wakeboard/skateboard/unicycle/mountain board/ anything thats a sport video, do they all cost alot of money? or is this just my local bike store putin this video for sale way more then its sugested price? anyways, in the end, i think im gona convince some of my friends to go and buy it with me, so the price is less for all of us. thx for your time

i have no idea why O.T.Guy is so expensive,im sure it cost alot to make and that has probobly got a bit to do with the price.

i can tell you that personally this is the reason why i havent bought it.if it was on DVD i’m sure i would.$30 bucks(U.S.) for anything on tape in the year 2002 is to much.

thats just my opinion and im sure i’ll get blasted for it,like i seem to on every post!

$20

$20 Bucks. Unicycle.com. What’s the big deal?

Holm took some heat over the leangth of the flick when it came out- check out what he had to say about it here:

Production Costs/Viability

Christopher

RE: Question

> well i been asking my local bike shop to look for One
> Tired Guy, for along time, and they did, and got it for me.

> look at how much it costs, and saw that its like 40$
> and thats alot of money for a video thats under 1/2 hour,
> and for me, who doesnt have a job,

You must not have a credit card either. Those things are easier to get
online than through the bike shop, unless you want to help out your local
shop. Which neither you or I would, for $40…

JF

yeah im only 16, i tryed to get american express when i was 14 cuz they were sending me stuff askin if i wanted to join, but they didnt accept my application, but anywasys, i didnt know i could get it form Unicycle.com, so i cant get credit card.

One Tired guy
$25 Canadian from
www.thetrialsinshop.com/video.htm