Qu ax question.

ok im about to get a good sum of money for my b-day. and i think that im gonna sell a few things to get a qu ax trials (the newer one with a smaller frame) and i was wandering has anyone in the US ordered from the foriegn municycle.com? and if so is this a good uni for the money?

I’m not in the US of A, but I’ve got that uni and I it ordered from municycle.com. Got it about a month ago.
I think the uni is just excellent. It looks really cool and impressive with that big tire… It is very strong and feels great when you ride it. I have a problem with the frame(it is off centre) and now they are sending me a new one. The rest is just excellent. Saddle is very comfortable.
I can’t say how it is for trials - I’m not that good yet, but it rides very nicely.
I love it.
It’s my baby:o

Hi,

The Qu-Ax trials unicycle is great, I havn’t broken anything on it yet. My Kris Holm cranks bent in 2 days, my Qu-Ax is still as straight as a candle, so it’s a very good choice.
Ordering from Municycle.com: There was an american review on Municycle.com not so long ago, he said that even getting it shipped from Germany to America it was still cheaper than getting it from Unicycle.com USA. Everything I buy I get from Municycle.com, they’re cheap and you get great service.

Cheers,

Dustin Schaap

straight as a candle u could have thought of a better example Dustin, you had all the time in the world to think of what to say and you came up with candle, not ruler, or pole, candle clap clap lol

ok thats the one ill get. :slight_smile: i have an lx and tried a 6 foot drop with it, i think it kinda exploded as it hit lololol:D

I have the Qu-ax Muni and it is incredible. It is very strong and comfy. I don’t know about the trials, but the muni is FANTASTIC.

Re: Qu ax question.

smcmorrow enlightened us with:
> I have the Qu-ax Muni and it is incredible. It is very strong and
> comfy. I don’t know about the trials, but the muni is FANTASTIC.

I ride the Qu-Ax standard, very comfy and sturdy. Been throwing it
around quite badly, and it’s still in tip top shape.

Sybren

The problem with the world is stupidity. Not saying there should be a
capital punishment for stupidity, but why don’t we just take the
safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
Frank Zappa

well it sounds like its an awesome uni.:slight_smile: i cant wait to get it.