Qu-ax Cross 20inch

No. It it sucks at 4ft drops, but it’s not designed for that. Uni’s that are designed for that are (obviously) far more expensive. It was designed for entry level trials, street etc. and it did it’s job very well.

So, I suppose it sucks at everything that it is not designed for, and it’s a waste of money if you use it for anything that it is not designed for :roll_eyes:

yeh it doesn’t suck, and i dont know why you quoted Forrest talking about the saddle because he was saying that it holds up to anything that the KH and others do, meaning they are equally strong meaning they are the strongest we have without upgrades to CF. Thanks for the review Woft was really thorough and realistic. xx

where did you buy that and for how much

I bought it online from Oddwheel, In South Africa.

good review, the pictures were definatley a good idea.

I’m getting a Qu-Ax 24" Muni and am wondering how big of a drop this thing could take, I’m 6’1" and 75kg (170 pounds.) I’ve only been riding for about 3 months so i wont be doing anything over 2,3 feet for some time. But its nice to know.

I’ll write a review on the 24 muni soon. I’ve been riding one since April. It is plenty strong! I’ve done 4ft drops, and it just feels solid. I feel should be riding far harder to justify having it:p

cool,
i look forward to it:)