Qu-Ax 20 or Nimbus Trials 20?

Your writing hurts my head from poor grammar. Your point?

Mike

his name is Guy and he is the one who runs and owns the factory who has all the stock of udca!!

if u want his phone number u can send tony melton an email asking him for the australian warehouses phone number!!

its better to sort it out thru Guy i believe becoz Guy is the one who sorts out all the stock and wat not, Tony just runs the site and all that jazz!

Hope i helped
Tom

yeh u did thanx tom

eh

maybe stupid question dunno but if brownboy gets a Qu-Ax which is heavier does that reduce his hopping abilities
?

thats a question which cant really be answered in right or wrong form because some people prefer heavier unicycles becoz they hav more feel and stability to them, and othr ppl prefer lighter uni’s, becoz they arent as heavy, and they can be yanked in different directions quickly and stirnley (not spelt right)

but the rider gets used to the weight of their uni, and then the weight doesnt really effect their riding at all, but wen they get a lighter uni, they find that they can improve in some areas… or mayb they dont

but it will shorten his hopping height for the time it takes him to get used to the extra weight!